Why is Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming so laggy I’m on iPhone 12 anyone help??

Discus and support Why is Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming so laggy I’m on iPhone 12 anyone help?? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Neeed help I don’t see any setting in the iPhone for like a game mode or anything but I can’t play Fortnite it’s super laggy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Austin Austin Austin, May 12, 2023.

1. Why is Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming so laggy I’m on iPhone 12 anyone help??

Neeed help I don’t see any setting in the iPhone for like a game mode or anything but I can’t play Fortnite it’s super laggy

:)

Austin Austin Austin, May 12, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and an Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to your issue with Fortnite Xbox cloud for iPhone 12, can you tell us what have you tried so far such as using a different internet connection, etc?

Keep in mind that the following can affect network speed or increase latency, resulting in lag, out-of-sync audio, or poor graphics quality:

1. Using a mobile hotspot for a network connection

2. Using Wi-Fi extenders

3. Playing on the same network where others are using high-bandwidth apps like video streaming or multiplayer gaming

4. Casting your device to another screen

5. Enabling VPN

6. Using a custom DNS in your device or your router settings

Here is the link as well for more details to setup the cloud gaming on your iOS device properly and also troubleshooting steps for lag issues https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

I hope the information helps somehow. But feel free to post back here and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

When you are experiencing latency and lag, this is most probably related to the network your are using. Try playing other cloud games and see if the issue is the same because if it is then you really need to use a different network.

You can follow some troubleshooting steps here as well:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. Austin Austin Austin Win User

I got decent service but I don’t have Wi-Fi right now, but it’s so choppy I didn’t know if theirs some sort of developer settings I can change or something to make it work better. I’ve tried clearing my ram and using a vpn but idk how to do that really
  5. Kahlen Luthy Win User

I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming and I have enough for it and I’m starting to get piss off that I can’t get even tho I have enough MONEY HELLOOOOoOOOoOOoOoOoOooOoO

Ya I know that Fortnite isn’t available on iPhone anymore but I’m using cloud gaming
  6. Fox Boy Win User

Is there a way to get the normal Fortnite xbox screen layout instead of the mobile layout.

I’m playing Xbox cloud on an iPhone 8
Thema:

1. Why is Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming so laggy I’m on iPhone 12 anyone help?? - Similar Threads - Why Fortnite cloud

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  4. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11
  5. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  7. Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal: Fortntie is the only game that crashes on my Xbox. I’ve tried to re-install, clear saved data, clear persistent storage, hard reset, taken it for a service and baisicly everything else. I play on...
  8. Why won’t Fortnite install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t Fortnite install?: I’ve tried many times to fix this issue but nothing seems to work. This has been happening since the new Fortnite season was released and the update won’t install. To fix it at first I tried...
  9. why can i only cloud game fortnite on my vr headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i only cloud game fortnite on my vr headset: so i downloaded the xbox cloud game app on my meta quest two thinking i could play xbox games on my Oculus so i tried it out and the setup was fast and easy but i can only cloud game fortnite and...
  10. Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??: Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why?? 3255d2d3-4bae-4eb3-88f6-fd4dc4c9b95c