Why is fornite running slow?

Discus and support Why is fornite running slow? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have lost maybe an average of 80 fps since past configurations of the game. I find this frustrating because my system is completely up to date... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SentaClause, Jan 17, 2023.

1. SentaClause
    SentaClause Guest

I have lost maybe an average of 80 fps since past configurations of the game. I find this frustrating because my system is completely up to date running on Windows11 Pro. Does someone have a solution??

:)

SentaClause, Jan 17, 2023
  2. SentaClause Win User

Why is fortnite running slow?

Thanks for the insight. I was able to lower the graphic settings with success. Maybe epic improved their quality to such a degree that my 9 month old laptop was not cutting it at detected settings from the video card driver utility.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Why is fortnite running slow?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SentaClause, I don't know what type of PC you have or what settings it has, but as Fortnitte is a 100% online game, lags can happen and with that the FPS will drop to maintain the connection.

There are two types of lag, processing and network, not knowing in what circumstances the fps is dropping and not even if you have the game configured in performance or quality mode, if it is in maximum quality try to put it in performance mode.
  4. SwiftSphere437 Win User

Microsoft Push Notification Service error again!!

They tell me my provider is running to slow, that is why this error come up.
  5. El Mago tv Win User

FORTNITE WITH GOLD

Fornite is a online multiplayer that why u need xbox live gold to be able to play the game
  6. SharonMcGinley Win User

Credit cards two countries

sorry just reread, ! older half sibling set up fornite in UK, as Fortnite is not in HK.Hence the original question

Why can they just set it up that you can buy from any country ! So there is no way to but until Fornite come to HK but then I expect we wont then be able to buy !Argh !!!!
Thema:

1. Why is fornite running slow? - Similar Threads - Why fornite running

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  8. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  9. Why does my xbox say login failed on fornite I've even uninstall fornite and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say login failed on fornite I've even uninstall fornite and then...: My fornite keeps saying Login Failed I have hacked everything and it all is working fine I have uninstalled fornite then reinstalled it I have turned my xbox off and on still saying the same...
  10. Why do I have a full blue screen when I lauchn fornite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have a full blue screen when I lauchn fornite?: I have a full blue screen when i launch fortnite. a38490ca-0f47-489c-a5c3-4c1432a2648f