Why is far cry 6 not working I purchased this game months ago and it still doesn't work

Discus and support Why is far cry 6 not working I purchased this game months ago and it still doesn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased far cry 6 at full price of over $70 and now I cannot play it because it keeps telling me it's a free trial and it says the operation took... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoosedKey634023, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Why is far cry 6 not working I purchased this game months ago and it still doesn't work

I purchased far cry 6 at full price of over $70 and now I cannot play it because it keeps telling me it's a free trial and it says the operation took longer than expected please try again later you have been returned to the main menu. If I cannot play the game I would like my money back because this is an Xbox problem not a me problem you took my money just fine without any problem but yet I can't play the game

:)

LoosedKey634023, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why is far cry 6 not working I purchased this game months ago and it still doesn't work

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate the license for the game first. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order for the game stated as "completed".

Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. Repulse310 Win User

Downloaded game says disc unreadable.. there is no disc...

I have the same problem, Downloaded the game 2 months ago, didn't play since and deleted it, now redownloaded it and tried to play and still doesn't work. Reinstalled it and it still doesn't work
  4. JMFR1315 Win User

Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?

On PC you can play far cry 6 from the game pass cloud and link up with consoles. It sucks but it works
  5. Francia J. Win User

Far Cry 6 not working after purchase during trial.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, is this a recent purchase, Dubz?

Also, please follow the steps below:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

From there check if the free trial is installed.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox One elite controller is a rip off

i have 2 day one controllers that have been hammered by me and my kids, they are still in mint condition and working perfectly, bought a new controller 6 months ago and that is still working perfect, and i mean they get hammered, i must be the luckiest purchaser
    of hardware in the world to always get items that don't fail.
Thema:

1. Why is far cry 6 not working I purchased this game months ago and it still doesn't work - Similar Threads - Why far cry

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  5. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  6. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  7. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  8. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  9. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  10. Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25