Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.

Discus and support Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I buy a subscription for "Ultimate" and the game crashes everytime I try to "Start New Game". Why is this happening? 9d4302ad-3fcf-4763-8f8d-422f649dbb5e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Duvall1, May 23, 2023.

1. Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.

I buy a subscription for "Ultimate" and the game crashes everytime I try to "Start New Game". Why is this happening?

:)

Chris Duvall1, May 23, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Chris. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. We can try some steps that might help. Kindly open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Verify and repair. Try launching Fallout 3 again. If all of your games are having this issue, check if you have any pending updates using the link below:

For Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

For Windows 11: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If there's nothing pending, kindly right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin). In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage
  3. Pompatus Win User

I don't get it

I did this too and talked with Customer Support. They said you can't play on PC with Game Pass. Even though a Sea of Thieves ad pops up at my Windows 10 start button for the Microsoft Store, and clearly says "Play Free with Game Pass" with $59.99 crossed
    out. Why would this pop up on my Windows 10 PC when you can't play on PC with Game Pass? It's very misleading. Plus, now that I've activated my two-week trial on Game Pass, it's going to be wasted. They can't pause it ... I asked.
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Fallout 3 no longer on the game pass?

Fallout 3 has been removed from game pass (removal was scheduled for the end of February if I well remember). Having the standard game pass or the ultimate will not change anything since the list of available games is the same for the console and on PC
    the Fallout games are not part of the pass.
  5. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.

I don't believe Fallout 4 is part of the PC game pass although it is in the console game pass. This would be why you are only given the option to download it on your console.
Thema:

1. Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game. - Similar Threads - Why Fallout game

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...: Why can't I play fallout 76 a923d6b0-3d69-4230-8a4e-e20a48921a84
  4. Why does fallout 4 keep crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does fallout 4 keep crashing?: Why does fallout 4 keep crashing? b787e840-07f3-4394-a379-fbf80b778807
  5. Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?: I have an xbox 360 that I wanted to install the goty content for fallout 3 on. I have a 1 terabyte seagate hard drive connected to the 360 but when I try to install the content it says it requires...
  6. why is my Controller scrolling fast on Fallout 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my Controller scrolling fast on Fallout 4?: Hey everyone! So I decided to replay Fallout 4 but when I load the game; my controller wants to scroll stupid fast on the main menu unless im holding down the A button. Also, when loading a new...
  7. Why has my fallout 4 been stuck like this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my fallout 4 been stuck like this?: [img] I can't delete it from the queue, move it, or pause it. I have also tried to delete the app and redownload it but it stays there. 3d095b12-28ad-41e5-becb-faf53c9f0011
  8. Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?: I am missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim for my game library. I know I specifically bought both. For some reason I still own the dlc just not the games. I own the "anniversary upgrade" in the market...
  9. Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?: So basically the title. I bought all of the DLC add ons for Fallout 3 in the store, they installed just fine, I go into the game and they load up and even show in the main menu downloads section....
  10. Why can't I install fallout 4 on my computer via gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install fallout 4 on my computer via gamepass?: I bought fallout 4 game of the year edition on my xbox through my ultimate game pass subscription. I have been playing it on the xbox but now would like to play at my computer. When I select...