why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

Discus and support why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Demitirus Ostermiller, Jan 28, 2024.

1. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

I tried the DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth it does not seem to work

:)

Demitirus Ostermiller, Jan 28, 2024
  2. Demitirus Ostermille Win User

I've done this 5 times it has always said something went wrong
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Please, follow these steps:

Go to Settings > Update and Security > Recovery> Reset this PC > Get Started.

You can choose Remove Everything to reinstall Windows while removing your files.

Or, you can choose Keep My Files to reinstall without losing personal data.
  4. Demitirus Ostermille Win User

I am on windows 10 and i did everything you said but it did not work and how do i re install windows
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Demitirus, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You may need to reinstall your Windows.

Which version you are using?

Please, do a clean boot and run the SFC command again.

Press Windows Key + R > Type msconfig > Select Services > Check the box Hide all Microsoft Services > Select Deactivate All.

Let me know if it works!
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

I having truble with LIVE.

It now want to log on without freezen.
Thema:

1. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing - Similar Threads - why evertything freezen

2. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  3. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  4. I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...: Please reply if you know anything to help my lag issues 40196061-8ff9-419a-b924-44e03e6c880d
  5. Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?: This is ridiculous. I’ve done everything I have seen online and in these forums and I cannot get this to work properly. The only people I havent seen commenting is Microsoft. Whats the problem?!...
  6. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  7. Why does EA link not work !?!?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does EA link not work !?!?!: So I am sick to the back teeth with EA, I pay for the service through my Gamepass account and can't access it as apparently it can only be linked to an account for once in its lifetime yet I have...
  8. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  10. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...