Why is enforcement team so greedy and unlawfully so lazy

Discus and support Why is enforcement team so greedy and unlawfully so lazy in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; “I have a friend his GT is [mod removed] and he has told me he is keep getting suspended on xbox for saying [mod removed] and that is not a cus word... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TOP G8572, Dec 7, 2022.

1. TOP G8572
    TOP G8572 Guest

“I have a friend his GT is [mod removed] and he has told me he is keep getting suspended on xbox for saying [mod removed] and that is not a cus word and that is unacceptable and very unprofessional and that’s for one. And for second thing for no reason at all is once suspended again this is nonsense ant this needs to stop. U give a grown man a 6day suspension u can punish for saying [mod removed] if that is the case maybe you guys need to make Xbox for only kids because if this keeps going on Sony is going to have a new customer if you have any questions please email this account thanks

:)

TOP G8572, Dec 7, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Pls note the word you used is censored therefore not allowed

Even on forums
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite Top

As a friendly reminder, please note that no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist (or discuss) with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

As your friend suspension last 48 hours, is not possible to appeal because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket

You can share with them this article:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

"Just because something isn’t explicitly listed in the Community Standards for Xbox doesn’t mean it’s okay to do.

When you join the Xbox network, you agree to follow the rules in the Microsoft Services Agreement, including the Code of Conduct section:

Microsoft Services Agreement (https://www.microsoft.com/servicesagreement)

Every enforcement action that’s issued is rooted in the Microsoft Services Agreement and Community Standards for Xbox, but it’s not practical to list every scenario that can arise while online. To review our guidelines for what content and behavior is acceptable on Xbox, go to:

Community Standards for Xbox (https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards)"

You can find the statement in the link shared above
  4. TokenGamer Win User

Game Pass for PC Not Showing "All Games" in the Catalog

Why have they not fixed this yet?! Greedy, lazy SOBs.
  5. Koods Win User

Why are the enforcement team so militant?

The system is such that it's a standard for all games, doesn't matter if it's R6:S or Minecraft. General rule of thumb, if you wouldn't be happy to say it in formal company (i.e. to your boss, a judge or a priest!) don't say it on Xbox, if you shoot someone
    by mistake a simple "my bad" is sufficient!
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Why are the enforcement team so militant?

You are not entitled to a refund as you agreed to the code of conduct and the consequences of breaching them when you signed up for your account.
Thema:

1. Why is enforcement team so greedy and unlawfully so lazy - Similar Threads - Why enforcement team

2. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  3. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  4. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  5. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  6. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  7. Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...: The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I was suspended for literally posting a...
  8. why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information"...: I play single player games and dont really interact with anyone on xbox at all yet my account gets suspended for 15 day periods roughly 5 times per year. i look at enforcement history and it...
  9. why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?: Nothing was said wrong!! Not a single word. Not even "come see what we offer" because even xbox offers stuff. Streamers offer stuff. IT CAN MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. This is 100% a wrongful...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...