Why is disney + not downloadable on Microsoft store?

Discus and support Why is disney + not downloadable on Microsoft store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Disney+ is already available in the Philippines. However, I can't seem to download the app. It still says "app is not available on your region"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hansport4637, Nov 21, 2022.

1. hansport4637
    hansport4637 Guest

Disney+ is already available in the Philippines. However, I can't seem to download the app. It still says "app is not available on your region"

:)

hansport4637, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hansport4637, although some services are already available in the Philippines, Xbox Apps are not yet as you can see in the link below, so not all Apps from all developers will be available for download.

As Microsoft deploys its services and servers, more developers will release apps to the store.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/regions
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Disney+ on Microsoft store

Assuming you’re in a country that Disney+ is officially in, follow this link

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/disney/9NXQXXLFST89
  4. Niamh Byrne Win User

Xbox series S tells me that I already own Netflix when I try to install on NEW XBOX S

Hi,

The Microsoft Store has no pending updates. I have tried the hard reset (left it off and unplugged for an hour!) but there is no difference.

No other app in the Microsoft Store appears to have this problem. I have successfully downloaded YouTube, Disney+, Sky Go etc…

Netflix is the only app that says free to download, then when I go to download in the Microsoft Store it says it’s already owned, despite not being and not on my Xbox.

How can I resolve this?

Thanks,

Niamh.
  5. Spawn Monster Win User

Disney Plus South Africa

This is all lies from that disney corporation of liars, today is a month since its launch in South Africa(18th May 2022) and still nothing on my xbox one microsoft store, I am typing this now while on the store and unless the app is invisible on the store, there is nothing there, xbox and disney bunch of lying thiefs of scumbags reptoids. Down with Disney and Xbox. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. KarthikXbox Win User

Will Disney Infinity 2.0 ever be digital??

Disney Infinity and John Vignocchi have officially announced the Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 Edition Digital download will be coming November 4th.

This was a post stating that Disney Infinity 1.0 users will be able to download a software upgrade allowing us to play version 2.0 playsets.

I am struggling to find this update in the XBOX store. Will someone please assist.
Thema:

1. Why is disney + not downloadable on Microsoft store? - Similar Threads - Why disney downloadable

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  5. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  6. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  7. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  8. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...
  9. Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?: A couple days ago i was able to stil find the gold edition now all of a sudden it's gone and i can only buy the basic doesnt show me a rift in time expansion either why? what is going on that it's...
  10. Why won't my Disney infinity 3.0 game work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Disney infinity 3.0 game work?: So, I saw a Q&A about installing disney infinity 3.0, followed all 4 steps, it got installed but the disc says that it's not backwards compatible, and if I click on the disney infinity game in my...