Why is destroy all humans not purchasable

Discus and support Why is destroy all humans not purchasable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's on sale right now and not available why xbox d658307f-1235-4aa4-888b-56658d830dd0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johncarlson_620, Jan 28, 2022.

  1. Why is destroy all humans not purchasable


    It's on sale right now and not available why xbox

    :)
     
    johncarlson_620, Jan 28, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Why is destroy all humans not purchasable

  3. AridLizard Win User

    Destroy All Humans 2

    I loved Destroy All Humans but didn't know it was on the backwards compatible list.

    think I might have to make a purchase :D

    thanks for bring this up and I hope they listen to your suggestion for Destroy All Humans 2
  4. jollyroger195 Win User

    Destroy All Humans!

    where? I have tried tossing up ideas for backwards compatible stuff but they always get deleted due to not being relative in games and apps I suppose. Granted the games I asked for did become backwards compatible like AvP and Castlevania Lords of Shadow.
  5. jollyroger195 Win User

    Destroy All Humans!

    sweet thanks for the hopeful assistance now I just need to check out other favorite game developers. I wonder if I can find the people that made Predator concrete jungle?
  6. madgazza247 Win User

    Destroy All Humans!

    alas it is a shame as there where many great titles on both original xbox and the 360 but at least the catalog is always expanding
Thema:

Why is destroy all humans not purchasable

Loading...
  1. Why is destroy all humans not purchasable - Similar Threads - Why destroy humans

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Why Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has destroyed two of my hard drives with its updates

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has destroyed two of my hard drives with its updates: I would like to know why Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has destroyed both hard drives on both of my Xbox One S Series Xboxes and I've done everything I rebooted the system I've tried everything...
  10. WHY DID THEY SELL THE XS VERSION OF DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 ON XBOX ONE'S MARKETPLACE?!?!?!?!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DID THEY SELL THE XS VERSION OF DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 ON XBOX ONE'S MARKETPLACE?!?!?!?!: I bought the bundle for Destroy all Humans 1 and 2: reprobed, and my Xbox is telling me that 2 isn't compatible. I look it up and apparently the bundle version has the XS version of Reprobed in...