why is destiny the takenking not BW

Discus and support why is destiny the takenking not BW in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i wnat destny takenking Backwards comp. on the one i have payt for it or not e7490817-6f44-4755-9640-fd28268095cb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JanSchokker, Dec 28, 2017.

  1. JanSchokker
    JanSchokker Guest

    why is destiny the takenking not BW


    i wnat destny takenking Backwards comp. on the one i have payt for it or not

    :)
     
    JanSchokker, Dec 28, 2017
    #1
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    COD 2 HALO, Dec 28, 2017
    #2
  3. Damashiuchi
    Damashiuchi Guest
    Mass Effect 3 getting free 'Extended Cut' DLC

    Fan Base: The ending sucks!

    Bioware: What didn't you like about it?

    FB: Too many plot holes ... lack of closure!

    BW: We're sorry you feel that way. How can we make it up to you?

    FB: DLC!

    BW: Ok. We'll have DLC to address the plot holes and lack of closure.

    FB: PAH! I'm not paying for the real ending when it should have been on the disk in the first place, you sorry sacks of sh ...

    BW: It will be free.

    FB: ...

    BW: Hello?

    FB: ...

    BW: ...

    FB: pffft! Whatever! I'm not even going to download it!
     
    Damashiuchi, Dec 28, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    why is destiny the takenking not BW

    The Taken King is not backwards compatible. If you want to play it on the Xbox One you'll need to purchase the proper version for the console.
     
    onyxishere, Dec 29, 2017
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    why is destiny the takenking not BW

    The Taken King is not backwards compatible. If you want to play it on the Xbox One you'll need to purchase the proper version for the console.
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

    suitible hdtv stand to protect my new console from the(kids) carpet monters lol

  7. SlippinJimmy420 Win User

    Party Chat Can't Hear Friends They Can Hear Me Tho...

    I can see this is still an on going issue that no one seems to give a rats behind about fixing..

    Thanks alot xbox live your making my online game play WORTHLESS!

    How hard is it to fix the *** party chat... If you can BW 360 games.. then BW the god *** part chat!!! the old system was fine why you gotta break things.
  8. COD 2 HALO Win User

    Let's see your "Set-Up".....

  9. DocHolliday 7 Win User

    The Black Widow rocks!

    [quote user="Evil Optimus"]

    Say whaaaat? I would have thought the Valiant had more rounds than the BW. Doc, I know you say you prefer the BW. But what exactly are the differences between those two sniper rifles?

    [/quote]

    Actually, I prefer both. On Gold my BW V does better against shielded/armored enemies - puts them down quicker than the Valiant because of the power. The Valiant is more effective against unshielded/armored enemies - puts groups of them down quicker, with
    headshots. Although right now, I'm pretty much using the Valiant exclusively.



    I use the extended mag and extended barrel with the BW, and use the piercing mod and extended barrel with my Valiant. That's why it can carry more, plus it's a level 5.
Thema:

why is destiny the takenking not BW

Loading...
  1. why is destiny the takenking not BW - Similar Threads - why destiny takenking

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Why is destiny 1 showing as a trial when I brought the game years ago?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is destiny 1 showing as a trial when I brought the game years ago?: I’ve owned the game since it came out but all of a sudden when I went to download it the game says trial and that I dont own it but I own all the dlc for it 1279f1f0-7251-4ff5-8264-27ca463a354c
  9. Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?: I recently bought the Lightfall,Witch Queen,Shadowkeep,Beyond light expansion packs for Destiny 2 when they got discounted for owning xbox gold.When I check the Microsoft store,it says I do not...
  10. Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?: I recently got a code for the Destiny 2 lightfall DLC and I redeemed it on the pc platform of xbox and i have not gotten the the DLC after spending a lot of money on it, and still not getting what...