Why is dead rising 1 not backwards compatible?

Discus and support Why is dead rising 1 not backwards compatible? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is dead rising 1 not backwards compatible? 1f480934-9c3c-487f-95c6-2603b98780be Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grim_Reaper117, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Why is dead rising 1 not backwards compatible?

:)

Grim_Reaper117, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Recentally purchased Dead Rising not showing up in ready to install list.

Dead Rising is not backwards compatible so it won't show as Ready to Install on the One. Only Dead Rising 2: Case West and Case Zero are compatible.
  3. AP4RK Win User

Hi Grim_Reaper117,

An Xbox One/Series version of Dead Rising 1 is available along with Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2 Off The Record. I think they were released for an anniversary. This may be why the Xbox 360 version is not compatible with the Xbox One/Series.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello Grim!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Unfortunately this is a developer's decision, whether to adapt the game to the next generation or not.

Unfortunately they didn't issue any notes as to why they didn't put it in the backwards compatibility catalogue.

I hope you understand.

With all due respect!
  5. CrowTRobot Win User

Recentally purchased Dead Rising not showing up in ready to install list.

Dead Rising is not BC.

The ones that are:

[*]Dead Rising 2: Case West

[*]Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
    If it's not backwards compatible with the Xbox One then why even have it on sale in the freaking store in the first place then ?

Ugh, ok I requested a refund which is the best I could do for now. I mean why even purchase a game for my game library if I can't even play it ?
  6. [MarcosDias] Win User

All Xbox 360 Dead Risings Backwards Compatible Please

Capcom wants to sell more Dead Rising triple pack, I don't think they will do the same as Bioshock Backwards compatible.
Thema:

1. Why is dead rising 1 not backwards compatible? - Similar Threads - Why dead rising

2. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  3. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  4. Red dead redemption (digital) is unlaunchable and I’m not sure why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption (digital) is unlaunchable and I’m not sure why: The digital version of Read Dead Redemption 1 that I purchased years ago is now listed in the store only in Japanese and is also unavailable in the store. I know it’s the one I bought because I...
  5. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  6. Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?: Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticks sticks if my dead zone is set to max? This is something that is recent and has not happen over time. When I go forward on the left stick it...
  7. Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?: In the store on my Xbox Series S, it's saying Dead Space (2023) is not playable on this device. Why is that when I'm buying it from the store? 7a643761-62c9-4f2c-b331-2a209d8154b0
  8. Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?: I been trying to log in and it keeps saying error, I cleared my MAC address so I was able to get to the login screen but it downloads at almost 75% then tells me I’m unable to sign in. All this...
  9. Why my Dead by Daylight crash on PC only when I play from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my Dead by Daylight crash on PC only when I play from the Microsoft Store?: When I play Dead by Daylight, the game keep crashing after few minutes without any error message. It happens only when I play DBD. My drivers are up to date and I reinstall the windows and it did...
  10. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0