Why is customer support so bad? Guy lagged me out a match yesterday for a win and my report...

Discus and support Why is customer support so bad? Guy lagged me out a match yesterday for a win and my report... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; UFC 4 has quite a few cheaters and only reports that get any action are message reports. This is absolute garbage. So we're supposed to be fine with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Black2419, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Black2419
    Black2419 Guest

Why is customer support so bad? Guy lagged me out a match yesterday for a win and my report...

UFC 4 has quite a few cheaters and only reports that get any action are message reports. This is absolute garbage. So we're supposed to be fine with cheaters?

I even recorded the clip of getting lagged out. Customer support was way better during the 360 days.

:)

Black2419, Sep 18, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Why is customer support so bad? Guy lagged me out a match yesterday for a win and my report goes unnoticed. Support used to be so much better. Its a joke now

UFC 4 has quite a few cheaters and only reports that get any action are message reports. This is absolute garbage. So we're supposed to be fine with cheaters?

I even recorded the clip of getting lagged out. Customer support was way better during the 360 days.
    You typically will not be told when enforcement action is taken. Sometimes you MIGHT get a message saying something like "thank you for your report" but in my experience that almost never happens.

Message reports typically have action taken quicker due to the profanity filter, etc. A report for something like yours would definitely take longer though.

You got to remember there are millions of people on Xbox and they probably get 1000's of reports per day from people. Not all of them are going to be acted on very quickly.
  3. TeeMan69XXX Win User

Can't Find Stockpile

No Lag. I'm reporting everyone that kills me so easy. Let xbox look into it. I'm so sick of online games. Cheaters, Hackers and bad match making. Why can't game modes be to players skill. Why Can't I play someone as bad as me and let the "PROS" play with
    themselves.
  4. Ronaldo 7 Bass Win User

New reputation system

This System is absolutely a joke ...

Yesterday I play fifa pro club..

this guy sent me a message

image.noelshack.com/.../1407942041-photos2-133.jpg

yes just because we did win... Nice community --"

is a minute later I get a méssage of xbox live

image.noelshack.com/.../1407942174-photos2-134.jpg

WTF ... because a win a match in club pro .... this xbox live system this is crap !!!

My réputation is need works ? why because a win ? ok

so people do not report you , YOU MUST LOSE ????

because if we win , the player who loses will rage is report ..... Okey

-R7B
  5. Metal10957 Win User

Familiar players...

that's why 55% prefer me, thanks guys, least I'm good for being bad :) Why is it in this game bullets do not aim? I can capture a flag, knife you, my grenade kills are on the money. I aim better if I have the flag, why is that? Grrr, lol. I'm just bad, no
    wait, it's my wireless connection, and my router, plus the lag, what else can I blame? help me out. Oh, you guys that preferred my bad play style and kill me till I cry :(
  6. GHG Relentless Win User

Unplayable

The lag is truly a game breaker... I often won't even see the guy that kills me, but on Kill Cam he's clearly seen... almost impossible to win gunfights in some matches...
Thema:

1. Why is customer support so bad? Guy lagged me out a match yesterday for a win and my report... - Similar Threads - Why customer support

2. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  3. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  4. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  5. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  6. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  7. Why can’t I customize the keyboard on Microsoft edge on my Xbox a photo and put a photo on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I customize the keyboard on Microsoft edge on my Xbox a photo and put a photo on...: What can I put a photo on the Xbox keyboard off the edge and why can I switch the start up screen on the Xbox series X start up screen to the Xbox one X type screen be pretty cool just some ideas...
  8. Why won't my Xbox custom gamer picture change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox custom gamer picture change?: I checked and it showed no sign of Xbox servers being buggy and usually my custom picture changes almost instantly but this isn't the problem as to it is know not changing as fast as normal And I...
  9. Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?: The gamer picture I’m trying to upload is a mirror selfie of me. It’s not inappropriate or against any guidelines…I’ve tried uploading for the past couple days. Normally Xbox is able to verify my...
  10. Why doesn’t Minecraft for Xbox support custom skin?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t Minecraft for Xbox support custom skin?: It confuses me because mobile has custom skin support but Xbox doesn’t even though they’re both bedrock so why is this? 42007726-0b78-422b-b95a-234502b62e79