Why is coop campaign being released 6 months from now?

Discus and support Why is coop campaign being released 6 months from now? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Get together with your friends to play campaign on legendary and find out it's not being released for 6 months. What's the point? Why even release... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DwightSchrute7, Dec 9, 2021.

  1. Why is coop campaign being released 6 months from now?


    Get together with your friends to play campaign on legendary and find out it's not being released for 6 months.

    What's the point?

    Why even release it?

    Why would I search to find out it wasn't being released until I found out by playing that it wasn't?

    6 months from now, when it won't matter... really?

    :)
     
    DwightSchrute7, Dec 9, 2021
    #1
  2. signoftheserpent Win User

    Ghost Recon Future Soldier

    The campaign just...ends.

    And no way to play coop with anyone. I don't get why that passed muster.
  3. Merlin4421 Win User

    Battlefield 4 multiplayer modes announced

    [quote user="RippenHarra"]

    Coop is a no show this time. Hopefully the campaign is more enjoyable this time.

    [/quote]

    I never understand why COD and bf don't do good coop like Gears and Halo. COOP in gears and HALO are a lot of fun IMO.(Even as bad as Judgement was coop was still enjoyable.)
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

    Good Co-Op RPG?

    [quote user="Nameloi"]

    Lord of the Rings War in the North: 3 player coop, 8 chapters long, lots of loot and high customization options.

    .

    Sacred 2: 4 player coop, huge world to explore, bosses, 2 campaigns, 6 classes

    .

    Kingdom Under Fire Circle of Doom: 4 player coop, 6 characters to play, lots of loot and bosses

    [/quote]I don't know why, maybe it is the script, maybe it is the voice acting, the animation or all of it? But LOTR WiTN's Conversations/ cutscenes bored me so badly. I'm on my last play through and just power through them all as fast as possible.
  5. ModestElf Win User

    NEW HALO?

    Nov 6 is the oficial release date of H4 right now

    since we now have already a date, now I wanna see a demo or campaign/multiplayer preview
  6. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

    Happy Halloween for L4D Fans

    Nope. Not getting excited. I got excited for the free Portal 2 DLC Announced a month or so after Portal 2's release. Ended waiting 6 long months for it. Why does valve announce DLC when they aren't even closed to being done...
Thema:

Why is coop campaign being released 6 months from now?

Loading...
  1. Why is coop campaign being released 6 months from now? - Similar Threads - Why coop campaign

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Why is coop not working in expeditions?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is coop not working in expeditions?: Been trying to play expeditions with a buddy and yet the game will not load in coop. What is the reasoning for this? e3611e2c-d292-4c82-94f5-f240ed233863
  9. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  10. Why do coop games not work on PC game pass?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do coop games not work on PC game pass?: I have fully updated my win10 system. I have installed all the latest drivers. I have followed every official and unofficial trouble shooting guide out there, multiple time. I have disable...