Why Is Cold War saying I have to buy my game I have already purchased again?

Discus and support Why Is Cold War saying I have to buy my game I have already purchased again? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with this game I'm trying to play it's saying I have to buy it again then when I hit the A button to buy its saying I have this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingAzil550, Mar 6, 2023.

1. KingAzil550
    KingAzil550 Guest

I'm having a problem with this game I'm trying to play it's saying I have to buy it again then when I hit the A button to buy its saying I have this "already owned" it's really confusing

me, how do I fix this issue help me out here

:)

KingAzil550, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to follow the steps below:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  3. lahsanya Win User

My Game straight crashed saying I have to buy it again [Cold War]

let me know what they say tomorrow
  4. Dillonking2 Win User

I have the same thing i tried to uninsall it but now its saying i never even got it but ive been playing it everyday seen i came out i got the standard edition for $79.99 and with tax it was $90 can some plz tell me i dont have to buy it agian
  5. ChevitaStanley Win User

Mine is doing the same thing and im not buying the game again
  6. AmberMistrik Win User

Mine just did it now and i tried to Uninstall it and reinstall it now its saying i never even baught it im calling xbox tommorw as soon as i get up this is bs
Thema:

1. Why Is Cold War saying I have to buy my game I have already purchased again? - Similar Threads - Why Cold War

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. Why is Cold War not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cold War not working?: I’m trying to launch call of duty Cold War ( just got the game too ) and some error wants to ruin my day completely (0x800701e7) I already restarted it do I seriously have to reset it? That’s so...
  5. why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account: cold war closes anytime I try entering the game on this account but another account works jus fine da158cff-840c-4f28-ae9d-75ee1c741121
  6. Why can't I buy cold cold heart in the xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy cold cold heart in the xbox store: I've been looking for a way to get batman arkham origins cold cold heart dlc it's the only one I want but I can't find a way to buy it Please help 301e9550-46f2-4291-9e76-8ed5226005fd
  7. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  8. Why do I have to pay xbox live in order to play call of duty Cold War offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to pay xbox live in order to play call of duty Cold War offline: When I try to turn off my connection it says I have to turn it on in order to play but then when I turn it on it’s making me pay to play offline 911193cf-9484-4b61-93de-e02fe0c8d147
  9. Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !: I can not Play COD Cold War without a Game pass why is this so? Can anybody tell me that df41799f-cf27-4741-a628-825a9ba4cda2
  10. why is call of duty black ops cold war kicking me out of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is call of duty black ops cold war kicking me out of the game?: every time i try and join an online server game. It kicks me out of the game and to home screen. d6308c45-572f-477b-bfbe-e62d6e9f617c