Why is cod 2 and minecraft not working with live when I can join patty’s and play online in...

Discus and support Why is cod 2 and minecraft not working with live when I can join patty’s and play online in... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I load up live on black ops 2 zombies it’s says exactly “The current profile is not aloud to play on Xbox live. It makes me wonder am I banned or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by William Nicholson Brown, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Why is cod 2 and minecraft not working with live when I can join patty’s and play online in...

When I load up live on black ops 2 zombies it’s says exactly “The current profile is not aloud to play on Xbox live. It makes me wonder am I banned or something? When I load up Minecraft it says right under create new world on the main screen “You cannot play on Minecraft realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up, please ensure that your online safety settings allow multiplayer and clubs” I’ve gone through every setting I can find in every area I can think of. I do not have family restrictions. It’s under my account for me alone. It was working before why did it stop???

:)

William Nicholson Brown, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why is cod 2 and minecraft not working with live when I can join patty’s and play online in all other games I have. How do I fix this

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may also mean that you don’t have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. Can you please check if your Xbox Live Gold subscription is active?

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

Once confirmed that it’s active please remove and re-add the account to re-sync.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. smileskybird Win User

Xbox Live is down

Hey everyone. Im playing on my Xbox 360 and everything is still down :p

It's Sunday 2:29pm for me live in NZ been playing with another NZ friend. The only thing we can play without fault is COD Black Ops 2. But Xbox Live Party IS working. Good thing COD doesn't use Microsoft servers. Minecraft does and Halo too. And I'm guessing
    you get signed out of Xbox Live when you start playing COD BO2 now. It was working 1 and a half hours ago me and my friend were playing Search and Destroy, and zombies and Ground War.

The weekend is the WORST time for XBL to have issues cuz that's when A LOT of peps are on. No school. No work. Hope they fix it asap.
  4. MRSOCO1 Win User

Minecraft problem

Your friend needs to check if his account privacy and security allows for multiplayer gaming.
    it only happens on minecraft, he can play online on other games, and he can play online on minecraft but only when people join him, he can't join others
  5. VividlyCrimson Win User

Why can't I invite friends to any game on Xbox?

Hi I've been playing Minecraft on ps4 with my friend who plays on switch, I can see everyone as online and Join their worlds just fine, However when they try to join me It doesn't let them accept my invites and It also doesn't show me as online. I have restarted my router my play station and my friend has other ps4 players join their world so I know it's a problem on my end. I haven't a clue why it's happening but it would like it to be resolved
  6. BlocLarose Win User

Blackopps2

My nat is open

i've restarted 15515200215151 times my xbox

i play online bo cod 1

can play bo cod 2, only by joining friends or recent players

my livebox is an "orange" one, livebox sagem

i've clean my cache
Thema:

Why is cod 2 and minecraft not working with live when I can join patty’s and play online in...

1. Why is cod 2 and minecraft not working with live when I can join patty’s and play online in... - Similar Threads - Why cod minecraft

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  4. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  5. Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare III cross-gen bundle for Xbox Series X (disk), but it will not install the skins or modern warfare II. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it with...
  6. Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?: I have tried restart, offline and clear local saved. Cod infinite warfare legacy xbox one will not install past 8.7% how can I fix this? 19e2d803-dd6e-4c29-afaa-5b5e59f22ed8
  7. Why is my new COD Infinite Warfare not working on my new Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my new COD Infinite Warfare not working on my new Xbox series X: I put it in it does not even notice that it’s there 7932aa03-e7a4-4d8e-b039-ca1197129595
  8. Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install: Hello. So I have a disc copy of the new Call of Duty mw3(2023) but when I put it in the console it sounds like it wants to spin but won’t and keeps making the sound like it wants to go but won’t....
  9. Why can’t I access COD MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access COD MW3?: I bought the card at Walmart, and I redeemed it online on my phone using the same email I have for my Xbox account. Yet, it is saying I don’t own the game. How do I fix this?...
  10. Why doesn't my MW3 or COD HQ start? How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my MW3 or COD HQ start? How to fix?: I use a desktop (Legion T5) and for some reason my COD HQ closes every time I run the application. My game also starts from Battle Net it will open fullscreen then close out shortly after the...