Why is burnout 3 not backwards compatible with Xbox One, when it is backwards compatible...

Discus and support Why is burnout 3 not backwards compatible with Xbox One, when it is backwards compatible... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's the best arcade racing game of all time and should be preserved as part of Xbox's backwards compatibility program.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrGruntyNZ, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. MrGruntyNZ
    MrGruntyNZ Guest

    Why is burnout 3 not backwards compatible with Xbox One, when it is backwards compatible...


    It's the best arcade racing game of all time and should be preserved as part of Xbox's backwards compatibility program.

    :)
     
    MrGruntyNZ, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

    Burnout 3 on Xbox One

    Hi Avengersman1420,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums!

    Unfortunately Burnout 3 is not backwards compatible on the Xbox One. Only Burnout Paradise and Burnout Revenge is backwards compatible. Microsoft also announced during E3 that there will be no more games released on the Xbox One backwards compatible
    list to focus on backwards compatibility for the upcoming Project Scarlett console. So Burnout 3 will not come out as a backwards compatible title on the Xbox One I'm sorry to say.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Can't play my game!!!

  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can't play my game!!!

    Hi,

    The Xbox Original game Burnout 3 Takedown is not backwards compatible with the Xbox One. It only works on an Xbox 360 console.

    Only Burnout Paradise and Burnout Revenge can be played on an Xbox One console.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    BurnOut Revenge

  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Can we expect more xbox 360 and original games be backwards compatible in the future

    The backwards compatibility program ended in 2021 so no more games will be added.

    Licensing or technical issues are the main reasons some games weren't made backwards compatible.

    Burnout Paradise did get a Xbox One remake although i don't class that as a proper Burnout game & i do wish blur was playable but unfortunately it isn't.
Thema:

Why is burnout 3 not backwards compatible with Xbox One, when it is backwards compatible...

Loading...
  1. Why is burnout 3 not backwards compatible with Xbox One, when it is backwards compatible... - Similar Threads - Why burnout backwards

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]