WHY IS BLUR NOT IN BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY AFTER MANY HAVE WANTED AND ASKED FOR IT

Discus and support WHY IS BLUR NOT IN BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY AFTER MANY HAVE WANTED AND ASKED FOR IT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tons of people have asked for Blur for many years but you stick these lame titles in like Geometry Wars. WHO THE HECK WANTS TO PLAY THAT CRAP! BLUR IS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Overki11z, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Overki11z
    Overki11z Guest

WHY IS BLUR NOT IN BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY AFTER MANY HAVE WANTED AND ASKED FOR IT

Tons of people have asked for Blur for many years but you stick these lame titles in like Geometry Wars. WHO THE HECK WANTS TO PLAY THAT CRAP! BLUR IS WHAT PEOPLE WANT B L U R understand?

:)

Overki11z, Sep 19, 2017
  2. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest
    You Asked For It...

Now I don't understand, why isn't this thread getting any replies if that's what canadians like me wanted?

CrazyMvM94, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Everybody asked for it.

They wanted apps and games, not just apps.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Sep 19, 2017
  4. WHY IS BLUR NOT IN BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY AFTER MANY HAVE WANTED AND ASKED FOR IT

I'm sorry to tell you, but it looks like this game will never become backwards compatible. The main reason for this is that the game was delisted from the Xbox Live Marketplace. In fact, it's been de-listed from all digital game stores, which means the
    digital version of this game can not be purchased on Xbox 360, PS3 or PC.

Microsoft only release backwards compatible games that are still on the Xbox Live Marketplace. The most likely reason why the game was de-listed is due to licensing. Blur contains real cars from real manufacturers. The license for these cars are only held
    for a finite period, which means, unless the publisher renew's the license - usually by making a sequel, it lapses. Hence, the digital version can no longer be sold for download.

It's a legal issue, so it doesn't matter how many people vote for it, it can't be made backwards compatible.

Obsessive Power, Sep 20, 2017
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

I'm sorry to tell you, but it looks like this game will never become backwards compatible. The main reason for this is that the game was delisted from the Xbox Live Marketplace. In fact, it's been de-listed from all digital game stores, which means the
    digital version of this game can not be purchased on Xbox 360, PS3 or PC.

Microsoft only release backwards compatible games that are still on the Xbox Live Marketplace. The most likely reason why the game was de-listed is due to licensing. Blur contains real cars from real manufacturers. The license for these cars are only held
    for a finite period, which means, unless the publisher renew's the license - usually by making a sequel, it lapses. Hence, the digital version can no longer be sold for download.

It's a legal issue, so it doesn't matter how many people vote for it, it can't be made backwards compatible.
  6. CONKER1182 Win User

Are the games on this list that's not backwards compatible going to be backwards compatible?

^^I have voted for the games I do want to be backwards compatible. I'm asking if the games on this list that's not backwards are going to be backwards compatible in the future.
  7. HyperVenom523 Win User

Many Supporters of The Saboteur are asking for it to be made backwards compatible

Its a matter of time before they will do it many ppl want it
  8. Jazz4Ever1929 Win User

Many Supporters of The Saboteur are asking for it to be made backwards compatible

Microsoft can't make the game compatible until the publisher (EA) gives them the go ahead. You just need to keep badgering EA about it, and eventually it may become backward compatible.
    I've already asked EA (as I stated it in my post) as well as many others. They told me and them that they want to. But it is Microsoft (not talking bad/accusing) of not wanting it BC.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards Compatibility BFBC2 & BF3

No it doesn't mean that your vote is irrelevant. Microsoft ask you to vote, so they know just how many want the game to be backward compatible, then they try their best to get them backward compatible. At times games can take a long time to come on the
    back compat catalogue due to legal reasons and whether or not the publisher allows them to put it on the platform.
Thema:

1. WHY IS BLUR NOT IN BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY AFTER MANY HAVE WANTED AND ASKED FOR IT - Similar Threads - WHY BLUR BACKWARD

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  6. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  7. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  8. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  9. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  10. Why the blur effect is not working on the UWP WebView app on XBOX?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the blur effect is not working on the UWP WebView app on XBOX?: Currently, I'm trying to use my web source URL to develop an UWP webview app on VS2022. In my web source URL we're using the different stylings for dir='rtl' for arabic language so when I run the...