Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...

Discus and support Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have ocd and it just bothers me when I'm in a game, do I need to re install black ops 4? I'm using a turtle beach on xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nehemiahblyler, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...

I have ocd and it just bothers me when I'm in a game, do I need to re install black ops 4? I'm using a turtle beach on xbox.

:)

nehemiahblyler, Dec 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have the mic piece inserted in gaming headset?

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. KingOfTheRen Win User

Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have the mic piece inserted in gaming headset?

I'm not sure there is one, looks like something on the devs end unfortunately. "Just the way they made it"
  4. nehemiahblyler Win User

I found out why, its the music background player i have running but HOW DO I FIX THIS?ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
  5. KingOfTheRen Win User

I'm pretty sure it's just indicating that you have a headset. Little things like that bother me as well, I feel your pain brotha or sista!
  6. DigitalsDiesel Win User

Hi,

A few things to try out :

-Settings => General => Volume & audio output => Party chat output set to speakers

-Preferences => Capture & share => Broadcast disable Mic on

Will search for any other solutions, these are the ones I could think off right away.
Thema:

Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...

1. Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have... - Similar Threads - Why black ops

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  4. Why does my black ops 3 disc not work on series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my black ops 3 disc not work on series x?: I have an Xbox series x and I tried installing my Xbox one black ops 3 disc onto the Xbox. The installation keeps stopping and I have to restart the download. I tried installing from the Microsoft...
  5. Why is my black ops 3 start downloading and then it says installation stoped?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my black ops 3 start downloading and then it says installation stoped?: Why is my black ops 3 start downloading and then it says installation stoped? 58522cd3-ce49-42fe-8ff9-eed78f7ee335
  6. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...
  7. Why am I signed out of Xbox live when I launch call of duty black ops on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I signed out of Xbox live when I launch call of duty black ops on my Xbox one?: I have an Xbox one and just got black ops again as I heard the servers were opened back up. I also purchased the new form on live so I could play this game. Every time I launch the game it...
  8. Why can't I connect my profile to black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect my profile to black ops 2: Whenever I click download new profile to add mine it keeps saying check network connection but my connection is running just fine and it won't let me add my profile can anyone help?...
  9. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  10. Why is my black ops 2 in spanish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my black ops 2 in spanish?: I bought black ops 2 in the microsoft store (no CD) to play on my xbox series s. But the game is in spanish. Does anyone know how to fix this? Do I need to change my location? And what drawbacks...