why is bingo not loading??????

Discus and support why is bingo not loading?????? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having a problem connecting & loading for several days now. It's very irritating!! When will this be fixed? c784893d-30a0-445e-b53d-5b0392c73563 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lindsverb, Jul 9, 2017.

  1. lindsverb
    lindsverb Guest

    why is bingo not loading??????


    I've been having a problem connecting & loading for several days now. It's very irritating!! When will this be fixed?

    :)
     
    lindsverb, Jul 9, 2017
    #1
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Why is Bingo not working?

    Hey there Smitty!

    Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Microsoft Bingo. So that we can best help out, can you please clarify what happens when you try to play it? Thanks!
     
    Mister Maka, Jul 9, 2017
    #2
  3. SERAH FARR0N
    SERAH FARR0N Guest
    MIt Xbox live verbinden

    Warum kann ich mich bei Bingo nicht mit XBOX live verbinden ??

    [translation]

    Why can not I join XBOX live with Bingo?
     
    SERAH FARR0N, Jul 9, 2017
    #3
  4. DBurleson Win User

    tekkit

    [quote user="Uncle Bingo"]

    mods will never show up in the 360 version.thats why people play it on pc. for the mods and all that.

    [/quote]

    BINGO!
  5. CageyRaptor7258 Win User

    Microsoft bingo the most unreliable/ most frustrating online game

    Then why are you here trolling on the Microsoft bingo?
  6. Ruth2340 Win User

    Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?

    Francia. thank You so very much. That surely did work. I need all the help I can get at 81 yrs of age, and you nailed it. Thank You Again.
  7. Francia J. Win User

    Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

    Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart PC.

    If that didn't work, you may need to check with the game support here: https://abradoodle.com/
  8. DugFreez Win User

    whats up with bingo

    Why not ask this on one of the other 100s of posts about Bingo?
Thema:

why is bingo not loading??????

Loading...
  1. why is bingo not loading?????? - Similar Threads - why bingo loading

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]