Why is billedchip71 on the brand new 360 xbox system I purchased

Discus and support Why is billedchip71 on the brand new 360 xbox system I purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a brand new xbox 360 with Kinect or what was advertised as new. Box came opened and system had been removed from plastic wrap. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HydroCat5455027, Nov 18, 2017.

  1. Why is billedchip71 on the brand new 360 xbox system I purchased


    I purchased a brand new xbox 360 with Kinect or what was advertised as new. Box came opened and system had been removed from plastic wrap. I contacted the company I purchased it from and asked if it had been a returned system. They assured me that they
    only sell new systems. I figured that since the front of the box had a hole in it, they possibly took it out to look at the system to make sure it was ok.

    It is a Christmas Gift for this year and we have given the gift to the family we purchased it for early because we could not wait to give it to them.

    They told me when they played the game and there was already a player listed in the system, named" billedchip71" do all systems come with this on them by any chance?

    The people we purchased this for assumed that we purchased them a used system since the box had been opened, the gaming system plastic bag had been opened and re-taped and then there was a player - billedchip71, on it. I am hoping that all systems come
    with a player already listed on them so I can tell them that it was a new system as I was assured it was from the seller. I did not pay return or used system price for this and I am really a little aggravated.

    Thanks for any information that anyone can give.

    :)
     
    HydroCat5455027, Nov 18, 2017
    #1
  2. Frezzing when I click "My profile"

    I JUST bought a brand new 4gb Xbox 360. I recovered my gamertag and whenever I click "My profile" The system freezes? What is going on... D=
     
    Thirtieth Spy, Nov 18, 2017
    #2
  3. shiarua
    shiarua Guest
    Collection 4 problem

    Activision solution does not work.

    Brand new Xbox 360 here, brand new copy of the game. Purchased and downloaded all 4 DLC packs and the game simply wont start.
     
    shiarua, Nov 18, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Why is billedchip71 on the brand new 360 xbox system I purchased

    A new system would not have an account on it already. It was definitely not a new system.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 18, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Why is billedchip71 on the brand new 360 xbox system I purchased

    A new system would not have an account on it already. It was definitely not a new system.
  6. Juuustin Win User

    Discs not reading properly.

    What if your place of purchase is Microsoft??? I do not understand why I need to get a brand new system REPAIRED! Send me one that works.
  7. An Xbox Dude Win User

    Next E3 = Next Gen Xbox?

    Why would Microsoft announce a blockbuster game such as Halo 4 for the Xbox 360 then turn around and announce a brand new console. Heres what I think.

    E3 2013: Microsoft announces a brand new project which allows the Xbox 360 to expand even more.

    Holiday 2014: The new project is released.
  8. shiarua Win User

    Collection 4 problem

    Activision solution does not work.

    Brand new Xbox 360 here, brand new copy of the game. Purchased and downloaded all 4 DLC packs and the game simply wont start.
  9. gafortiby Win User

    Repair services no longer offered???

    I have the same "Repair services no longer offered" message on my brand new xbox 360 S. anyone know why I am getting this message??
Thema:

Why is billedchip71 on the brand new 360 xbox system I purchased

Loading...
  1. Why is billedchip71 on the brand new 360 xbox system I purchased - Similar Threads - Why billedchip71 brand

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...