Why Is Automatic Ban a Feature?

Discus and support Why Is Automatic Ban a Feature? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I think that automatic ban is an unneeded and feature that causes more harm than keeping anyone’s feelings from being hurt. For example, me and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ethan Bennett1, May 27, 2023.

1. Why Is Automatic Ban a Feature?

I think that automatic ban is an unneeded and feature that causes more harm than keeping anyone’s feelings from being hurt. For example, me and my friends are causally playing video games, and we normally trash talk each other and use foul language that is okay and acceptable in our party’s and chats. My friends are fine with this. If they had a problem with such behavior they can talk about it to me or other friends about it. Or even report me for all I care. It’s unneeded for Xbox to take action for something that doesn’t need action taken. What happened to the privacy in the chats on Xbox? I think the only reason chats should be looked through by Xbox is if a report was made to flag Xbox down for that inspection. Automatic ban is unnecessary. I hope that Microsoft looks at this and understands my point of view. On the date of making this I’m on a 2 day suspension for an automatic ban on misspelling. I hope Microsoft takes my report into consideration.

:)

Ethan Bennett1, May 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Ethan!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I know how frustrating that must be and I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Please be advised that Xbox Enforcement actions or suspensions are being handled only by the Xbox Enforcement Team who work offline. Here in community and even Microsoft Support won't be able to assist us regarding Xbox suspensions. As much as we would love to help, we can only do so much about it.

Please check your options through https://enforcement.xbox.com/ if you could apply for a case review.

With regard to your feedback, you can always share it to Team Xbox via http://feedback.xbox.com/

They always appreciate all our feedback and suggestions.
  3. BongKaos Win User

I Found A Booter With Video Evidence.

Why not just use the console features???

No need for anything else......

Good Luck with your ban :)
  4. Jcapps22 Win User

MY LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED!

i legit got banned literally 10 mins after sending the message. the message was in the enforcement notification. like it automatically flagged it for some reason. Here's the thing, i've been able to appeal a similar ban last year and why can't i appeal
    this ban?
  5. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Check Out this Machinima App for the Xbox One

The coolest thing I took from the video is that your game automatically pauses while you go to full screen in the app. But that's awesome! This is why the snap feature is so nice!
  6. OG Gamer Win User

Is there a way to remove the mixure in your next update

This is an awful broadcasting feature and it not user friendly enviroment.Not sure why I get banned just for watching it.
    If you're receiving bans from Mixer , you may want their customer service.
Thema:

1. Why Is Automatic Ban a Feature? - Similar Threads - Why Automatic Ban

2. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  3. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. Why doesn't my Series X automatically update games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X automatically update games?: I've had this problem for years, since I got the console. I have tried pretty much everything. I have the standby on, I keep storage one, I have "keep games and console up to date" ticked. I also...
  6. Why does my PC Game Pass game uninstall automatically?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my PC Game Pass game uninstall automatically?: So I've been playing Lies of P since it's become available on Game Pass, and really loving it. but for it keeps getting deleted off my PC and I have to install it again, it's happened like 4 or 5...
  7. Why are games still automatically updating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are games still automatically updating?: I have automatic updates turned off on the xbox app and in the microsoft store app. Why are things still updating whenever they feel like it. I'm usually running on a hotspot and all my data is...
  8. Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT...: I currently have a problem with my controller shooting RT when I am aiming down the sight (No I am not clicking the RT button either) Cleaning up the controller did nothing and I didn't bind...
  9. Why is my latency higher on the automatic Xbox port 3074 compared to using manual port 54116

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my latency higher on the automatic Xbox port 3074 compared to using manual port 54116: Hi all , I currently just got new bt fibre broadband, I run my wired connection off tp links and have had stable ping and low latency connection before switching currently off my wired connection...
  10. Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?: I recently bought dead island 2 for xbox series x. When the game is being played everything works fine there's no issues. But as soon as I go on the Home screen and select quit game within a few...