Why is Asphalt 9 Legends running on my CPU all of a sudden and not using my GPU at all?
Discus and support Why is Asphalt 9 Legends running on my CPU all of a sudden and not using my GPU at all? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been playing Asphalt 9 Legends for sometime now and it was running nicely using my GPU. However, 2 days back after a reboot it suddenly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RinjoShome, Dec 22, 2021.
Thema:
Why is Asphalt 9 Legends running on my CPU all of a sudden and not using my GPU at all?
Loading...
-
Why is Asphalt 9 Legends running on my CPU all of a sudden and not using my GPU at all? - Similar Threads - Why Asphalt Legends
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Huh why is Asphalt 8 and 9 artifacting in my pc? also some of them affected by this too!
in XBoX Games and AppsHuh why is Asphalt 8 and 9 artifacting in my pc? also some of them affected by this too!: hmm what happening with my pc? i download this game previous year and same problem how to fix this now also the same problem, How can i fix this? my pc specs:aaaaaa Core 2 Duo E7500 @2.72 Ghz... -
Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9: I have been waiting for almost a week now for the new update to arrive for asphalt 9 and now Gameboy is saying their waiting for Microsoft to approve it. This is the second update in a row that I... -
why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?
in XBoX Games and Appswhy my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?: why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store? 9363d614-105d-444f-897a-ac4d6c379e8b -
Why does my controller not vibrate with Asphalt 9: Legends?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my controller not vibrate with Asphalt 9: Legends?: The vibration setting for my controller is on. I assigned it to my account as well, but still nothing. No vibration at all during the game. In the game I didn't see vibration settings. It vibrates...