Why is armoured warfare still on Xbox?

Discus and support Why is armoured warfare still on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m going to assume others were scammed as I was into thinking this was a semi working game so I spent money so they would actually develop it, years... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CloudedxMarbles, Dec 30, 2021.

  1. Why is armoured warfare still on Xbox?


    I’m going to assume others were scammed as I was into thinking this was a semi working game so I spent money so they would actually develop it, years later it’s now playable past the garage screen, but the underlying problem now is no one plays, so the big question is why couldn’t I get a refund years ago and was told by Microsoft to wait till they update the game, pretty much voiding what I spent, would be nice to have gotten at least something for wasted time and money, people say goto PC problem is no one transfers accounts across platforms making it again a waste, a dead and scam game should not be allowed on the site my opinion

    :)
     
    CloudedxMarbles, Dec 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Why is armoured warfare still on Xbox?

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I'm sorry about that. I wish I had an answer to that but the game is still available and I quite frankly understand your sentiment.
  3. Static Jak Win User

    Game not stocking Mass Effect 3

    To make it worse, both the Collectors Edition and the Warfare Gear (armour and 2 weapons) were exsclusive to GAME in the UK.

    EA have said that UK owners can now buy the CE from other retailers including Amazon UK from today onwards. No news on the Warfare Gear though.
  4. iiTwiikz Win User

    Anyone else's Gamestops NOT GIVE you ARMOR codes?

    The skin will be under your armour, it'll be like Recon standard then for example Recon Light... not a real armour i used as an example but still. lol
  5. iBotics Win User

    Xbox laggy connections

    I'm not randomly disconnecting anymore but I still don't know why I 3 bar in call of duty black ops 2. In advanced warfare I usually have a four bar maybe a 3 bar sometimes I have advanced warfare on xbox one by the way
  6. Salem in Chains Win User

    1887 Rant

    I still dont understand why a gun that is over 125 yrs old is in a game called MODERN warfare.
Thema:

Why is armoured warfare still on Xbox?

Loading...
  1. Why is armoured warfare still on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Why armoured warfare

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...