Why is Arkham Origins not purchasable online but Arkham City + Asylum is?
Discus and support Why is Arkham Origins not purchasable online but Arkham City + Asylum is? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty much, why is batman Arkham origins not purchasable on the store while batman Arkham city and asylum are when Origins was made after them?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dijan124, Oct 28, 2017.
Thema:
Why is Arkham Origins not purchasable online but Arkham City + Asylum is?
Loading...
-
Why is Arkham Origins not purchasable online but Arkham City + Asylum is? - Similar Threads - Why Arkham Origins
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Why are the Arkham Origins DLCs unavailable on XBOX
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy are the Arkham Origins DLCs unavailable on XBOX: This is really bad business. I am asking this question with hopes that Microsoft employees will read it and take it seriously. There were a lot of Xbox users who are big fans of the Arkham... -
why won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install
in XBoX Games and Appswhy won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install: I have a problem with my Xbox storage. Back when Batman Arkham knight released all its DLCs on the Xbox one I bought them. They worked back then and I had fun using them. Now comes today 2023 July... -
Why won’t my Xbox 360 copy of Batman: Arkham City download on my Xbox One S?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won’t my Xbox 360 copy of Batman: Arkham City download on my Xbox One S?: I put the game into my Xbox and then it reads the message: Sorry, this game isn’t playable here. Although, looking at the backwards compatibility genre, it clearly states that Batman: Arkham City...