Why is Anthem getting such a Bad Reputation? I am personally enjoying the Game.

Discus and support Why is Anthem getting such a Bad Reputation? I am personally enjoying the Game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Admittedly, the team set a super high bar after the Mass Effect trilogy... but folks tend to have unrealistic expectations these days.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Urban Yeti, Mar 8, 2019.

  1. Why is Anthem getting such a Bad Reputation? I am personally enjoying the Game.


    Admittedly, the team set a super high bar after the Mass Effect trilogy... but folks tend to have unrealistic expectations these days.

    :)
     
    The Urban Yeti, Mar 8, 2019
    #1
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

    Why is Anthem getting such a Bad Reputation? I am personally enjoying the Game.

    I think it is because of:

    • Bugs
    • No End-game content
    • Repetitive Gameplay
    • Unrealistic expectations
  3. Mannishpatil Win User

    Why is Anthem getting such a Bad Reputation? I am personally enjoying the Game.

    I enjoyed the game mechanics but it seems to not live upto the hype created.
  4. ravary212 Win User

    Why is Anthem getting such a Bad Reputation? I am personally enjoying the Game.

    Cause is not so linear at all, and its not original in some aspects
  5. BowenB23 Win User

    Why is Anthem getting such a Bad Reputation? I am personally enjoying the Game.

    When you are in the suit it's great. When you aren't, it's not. Unfortunately.
  6. ThePouchBear Win User

    Why is Anthem getting such a Bad Reputation? I am personally enjoying the Game.

    I've heard that the game-play is great, but the only bad I have heard has been a relatively short play-through time ~20hrs and limited replay-ability with lack of PvP
Thema:

Why is Anthem getting such a Bad Reputation? I am personally enjoying the Game.

Loading...
  1. Why is Anthem getting such a Bad Reputation? I am personally enjoying the Game. - Similar Threads - Why Anthem getting

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. why is anthem bad