Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable?

Discus and support Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The TriPeaks game on 9/16 is an easy level, but it is unsolvable. I am a premium user and am using Windows 11 Home. 70b5426f-4cd9-4f7d-a010-d878d43d43eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beachlady0603, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable?

The TriPeaks game on 9/16 is an easy level, but it is unsolvable. I am a premium user and am using Windows 11 Home.

:)

Beachlady0603, Sep 18, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there, my name is Gerardo.

Please note that this particular daily challenge is most likely unsolvable, as I've noticed many players encountering the same problem, mentioning that it seems to be unsolvable.

I'll provide you with the following forum thread as a reference where you can see other players experiencing the same problem:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/be41a821-95b1-41cd-867b-fdfa1d49c6d8

Given the situation, you should contact Microsoft Casual Games technical support using the following link:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new

Since the issue is in-game and related to a specific daily challenge, they are best equipped to assist you as they are responsible for resolving these types of issues. They are the ones who develop the game and daily challenges, while we are fellow players like you in this public forum.

I hope you understand this, and I wish you the best of luck!
  3. Lyn py Win User

Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?!

Has answered my original question
    Did they resolve the issue of tripeaks 9-16-2023 is unsolvable ?

if so How ?
  4. Elaine Walbeck Win User

is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable

I agree that September 16, 2023 tripeaks is unsolveable. This sucks!!!
  5. Jeffrey Champlin Win User

is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable

Tommy,

What you've already heard. Tripeaks works. The issue is that the Daily Challenge hand for September 16, 2023, appears to be unsolvable (even though it's graded "Easy"). Several others have already pointed this out.

Can Microsoft either post a solution or provide a new hand?
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Is 16/9/23 Microsoft tripeaks unsolvable?

Thema:

1. Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable? - Similar Threads - Why easy game

2. Can’t get into games, don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into games, don’t know why: When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K and minecraft, I get sent back to the xbox home...
  3. why was i banned ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why was i banned ?: hi my gamertag is JJtopFr4gz, i was just playing gta v and made a group post and i invited someone and about 5 seconds later i was banned for 4 days, i know it's not long but i would like to know...
  4. Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...: Was playing rainbow six siege this morning, some kid decided to tell me I sucked at the game So I told him to go **** himself .. Harassment / my foul language.. Either way I was provoked .....
  5. Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables: my controller isn't turning on no matter what i do with it... tried new batteries and tried all USB-C cables in the house and the button wont even flash. i've only had the controller for about a...
  6. Why wont my Akko keyboard pair with my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Akko keyboard pair with my xbox: My keyboard wont connect with mu xbox for some reason can anyone help ? 00b1d637-3346-42bb-94aa-1cb1d36a215d
  7. Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?: I use an Xbox series X, and for the last two days it has refused to connect to the wifi. It will connect to my hotspot, but not the wifi. It doesn't give an error, just treats it like I'm not...
  8. Why does my controller blink twice and then shut off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller blink twice and then shut off?: For the past several hours, my controller has been flashing twice, and then powering itself off—only to do it again a few seconds later. This problem started earlier when the batteries in my...
  9. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  10. Why am I getting a BSOD when I launch a game that uses Easy Anti Cheat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a BSOD when I launch a game that uses Easy Anti Cheat?: When I try to launch Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, or Elden Ring it causes a blue screen crash. The error message I get varies a bit: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...