"Why is all this useless information to me being forced upon me???
Discus and support "Why is all this useless information to me being forced upon me??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am a gamer! Cards, boards, books, computer, console. My first handheld in 1978, the first console in 1980, there has been at least one pc/console in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Excession2710, Jul 27, 2023.
Thema:
"Why is all this useless information to me being forced upon me???
Loading...
-
"Why is all this useless information to me being forced upon me??? - Similar Threads - Why useless information
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Why is xbox on pc literally useless?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy is xbox on pc literally useless?: Xbox app on pc does not allow me to create a party without first opening task manager and force closing everything including the game bar. I will need to do this several times and about every 30... -
Why are the support system so useless?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy are the support system so useless?: Nice, I get suspended for 2 days for sending my opponent a voice message of me beat boxing as a joke. Can’t believe Xbox even agreed to my opponent and decided to ban me. This is the number one... -
Why is xbox live support absolutly useless
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is xbox live support absolutly useless: The support and contact info to talk to someone with xbox live or xbox is absolutly useless theres no phone number or chat and no i dont want to talk to a another gamer thats dumb as hell...