Why is all audio on Modern Warfare II silent but my own gun in the campaign

Discus and support Why is all audio on Modern Warfare II silent but my own gun in the campaign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The audio for Modern Warfare II has all gone silent except for my own gun during the campaign and maybe the multiplayer too and any attempt at fixing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruh11, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Bruh11
    Bruh11 Guest

The audio for Modern Warfare II has all gone silent except for my own gun during the campaign and maybe the multiplayer too and any attempt at fixing it isn’t working

:)

Bruh11, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bruh11, if this is only happening with Modern Warfare II, it could be a bug in the game.

Try following the procedures below.

1 - Uninstall/reinstall the game

2 - Clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

3 - Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves
  3. Peter Greenway Win User

Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

I'm sorry, but this is thee Most misleading piece of advertising I have ever seen.

On the Store is clearly states

Call of Duty: Warzone

Includes:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

When you download it requires campaign download. When you load up Warzone it takes you to an additional download page for Warzone and Modern Warfare II. Yet still requires you to pay.

Sorry but this needs correcting, at no point, anywhere does it state that all you get is Warzone. Why add, includes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II if it doesn't. You need to either change this description to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Warzone or your clearly in breach of false advertising.

Regards
  4. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

5. isturbo1984 Win User

best call of duty

Well the Modern Warfare series and Black Ops series are each trilogies. So I'd suggest start with the first when it comes to the campaign. I liked the actual Black Ops story better--its different and more unique, but when it comes to an overall enjoyable
    campaign, I like the Modern Warfare games the best.

Modern Warfare trilogy:

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

2. Modern Warfare 2

3. Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops trilogy:

1. Call of Duty: World at War (prequel)

2. Black Ops

3. Black Ops II (Nov. 2012 release)
  6. Shadow pain1236 Win User

My preordered content is not appearing in my full library

I pre-ordered the Modern Warfare ii. Why is it saying currently not available on my Xbox one?
Thema:

1. Why is all audio on Modern Warfare II silent but my own gun in the campaign - Similar Threads - Why audio Modern

2. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  3. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  4. Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?: No sounds from Discord VC is played on TV speakers. The chat overlay shows that sound is being played, and all sound goes through when a headset is attached, but if no headset is attached it just...
  5. why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone: when playing with my friends my mic wasn’t working/ “sounding like i was talking through a microwave” so they muted my chat and it still said it was picking up audio so i then completely unplugged...
  6. Why can't I adjust Audio & music?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I adjust Audio & music?: I plugged in my Groove Onn wired headphones into my PDP wired controller using the 3.5mm audio jack. however, as i stated, it wont let me adjust the audio & music icon. instead it says this: "use...
  7. Why does my audio bug out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my audio bug out: Im on old gen, xbox one s. I will be getting new gen in a couple months. But something recently has really annoyed me, this only happens in fortnite. When i am talking to a friend in a party while...
  8. why no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    why no audio?: Why am I not getting any sound through my monitor with my Xbox one s, for Christmas I got a acer 165 hz gaming monitor and no matter what we do no sound comes out....
  9. why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear: When I start xbox I cant hear a thing besides discord party I tries reseting console and controller but id doesnt work. help. Aslo I am using wired headset. 5ca6bc9c-6caa-4adc-b14e-95f5848cfcd9
  10. Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?: When I open Xbox Game bar it never remembers which device I set for default output or input device on either the Mix or Voice tab. When I record a clip or Start a recording it auto mutes and I'm...