Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help!

Discus and support Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The subject says it all; downloaded the huge update, but in the settings the option for aim assist is greyed out. e857f984-1357-4c71-8023-5421172ba201 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HardyIsMe, May 2, 2021.

  1. HardyIsMe
    HardyIsMe Guest

    Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help!


    The subject says it all; downloaded the huge update, but in the settings the option for aim assist is greyed out.

    :)
     
    HardyIsMe, May 2, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help!

  3. XBF Paul M Win User

    Ich möchte gerne ein Spiel refunden [Translation - I would like to refund a game]

    Hiya!

    Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with gameplay of Fallout 76. For

    refunds
    the best solution for that would be to go to our refunds webform and fill it out. If you have any questions with the refund please reply to the email that they send to you. As well

    Bethesda
    is releasing a patch today for the game Fallout 76 to improve stability with in game issues. I hope this information helps resolve the issue, please let us know how it goes.

    Happy Gaming!

    Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  4. MobileMattw Win User

    What’s Everyone Playing This weekend (13-15 Dec)

    I might check out fallout 76 but will probably continue with destiny while the new seasons going on.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

    hello

    Hi Foxy,

    This just means that the order is waiting to be fulfilled. Which means it's just waiting for it to be released/shipped.

    Currently the
    Xbox One X Robot White Special Edition Fallout 76 Bundle(1tb
    ) shows that it will become available on 11/14/2018 since
    it's a pre-order.

    I hope this information helps:)
  6. Janet_C Win User

    is fallout in game pass

    Hello!

    Hope you are well. I'll be glad to assist you.

    Game Pass includes Fallout 3, 4, 76, and New Vegas editions for consoles, and Fallout 1, 2, 3, 4, 76, and Tactics editions for PC.

    You can check out the full catalog of games included with your subscription here.

    https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games#theca...

    Best regards!
Thema:

Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help!

Loading...
  1. Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help! - Similar Threads - Why aim assist

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT...: I currently have a problem with my controller shooting RT when I am aiming down the sight (No I am not clicking the RT button either) Cleaning up the controller did nothing and I didn't bind...