Why is a subject maked answered and locked after 1 reply which is not an answer?

Discus and support Why is a subject maked answered and locked after 1 reply which is not an answer? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My enquiry yesterday about Deleting XBox Club channel posts has been locked after 1 reply, a statement, that has been deemed an answer, which I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AquarrzSudnnym, Feb 8, 2019.

  1. Why is a subject maked answered and locked after 1 reply which is not an answer?


    My enquiry yesterday about Deleting XBox Club channel posts has been locked after 1 reply, a statement, that has been deemed an answer, which I don't consider an answer!

    Locking the topic effectively denies anyone else with the same issue from contributing, including myself. I posted this question to get feedback from anyone working to solve this problem and also feedback from others who are affected by it.

    The reason for posting in the first place is because there is NO feedback to ANY problems I have reported via the Insiders app and it's getting tiresome and feels as though I'm bashing my head against a brick wall.

    I'm sure there are many loyal XBox gamers and Insiders who feel the same way judging by the posts here and in Reddit.

    Microsoft and XBox customer service need to improve their relationships with contributors to the Insider program and public in general. That's a statement of opinion and is not an answer to the issues!

    :)
     
    AquarrzSudnnym, Feb 8, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Why is a subject maked answered and locked after 1 reply which is not an answer?

    Hello Aquarrz,

    Also if you are in the insider program, you would need to go to the insider forum. This forum is for the general public that don't have the updates that insider get. This is the reason the insider program has its own forum. I will do you a favor I will lock
    this thread I will re-open the other and then change it to a discussion for you.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Why is a subject maked answered and locked after 1 reply which is not an answer?

    Thanks for providing link. I can assure you it has not been resolved because I have had no OS update since December and this issue was comprehensibly reported by myself 3-4 times via the Insider app from about last October.

    All I want is some acknowledgement that my reports are being looked at and some Feedback on progress so it doesn't seem like I'm wasting my time.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

    Why is a subject maked answered and locked after 1 reply which is not an answer?

    Hi AquarrzSudnnym



    Thanks for reaching out to us today in regards to this. I do want to explain the reason of the lock on the thread. The question you've posted on
    'Deleting post made to channels in owned Xbox club'was
    locked due to Xbox forums not having the appropriate tools to further assist in this occasion. The appropriateaction such as reporting the problem to the insider program allows the
    engineering team to provide and work on an update to fix any bugs/issues that may be
    occurring such as the problem you've mentioned.

    When you post a question on the forums and someone provides an answer and if that answer is the only possible solution depending on the information provided it will be marked as the answer (if you didn't already) and it gets locked.



    Usually we tend to let you guys know before we lock it and we tend to tell you guys why. I do apologize we missed that part on your previous post.


    Also, I do recommend tomake a post as a discussion and that would be something that stays open and doesn't get locked.

    Hope this helps
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Why is a subject maked answered and locked after 1 reply which is not an answer?

  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Why is a subject maked answered and locked after 1 reply which is not an answer?

    How do I post a link? The original post subject was Deleting Posts in Owned XBox Club Channels or words to that effect. It was posted 19 hrs ago!
Thema:

Why is a subject maked answered and locked after 1 reply which is not an answer?

Loading...
  1. Why is a subject maked answered and locked after 1 reply which is not an answer? - Similar Threads - Why subject maked

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...