Why in the world do none of my controllers work for gamepass games for PC?

Discus and support Why in the world do none of my controllers work for gamepass games for PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently trying to play Wo Long with my PS4 controller, no inputs are accepted except the home button which opens the xbox home app, I tried my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Illanity IDK, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Illanity IDK
    Illanity IDK Guest

I am currently trying to play Wo Long with my PS4 controller, no inputs are accepted except the home button which opens the xbox home app, I tried my pro switch controller, no inputs from that, I even try an actual xbox controller and same as the ps4 controller, only the home button works.

All three of these controllers work outside of gamepass on steam and emulators.

All three dont work for Wo Long, gunfire reborn and Forza, ive also yet to find any controller settings for gamepass specifically.

Ive tried reinstalling the games, reinstalled gamepass, updated drivers, restarted the computer, resigned in and out, switched around the set controller type for each game and absolutely nothing is working.

What am I missing?

:)

Illanity IDK, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

All three controllers work on other PC's, all three controllers work on emulators and steam games, its specifically a gamepass issue.

Im so confused on what to do tbh
    Well you can rule out issues with the controller then. As I said before, it sounds like an issue with Windows itself.

If you like the feel of a PS type controllers. I can highly recommend an 8Bitdo Pro 2 wireless or 8BitDo Pro 2 Wired Controller. Both of which support XINPUT which is a requirement of Windows GamePass titles.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

my issue is, no matter what controller it is, gamepass games dont accept inputs from any controller, regardless of console
    If I were facing the same issue I would check if my controller works on another device. Obviously, another device needs to be available for you to test your controller. Otherwise some other software is causing a conflict or your Windows install is damaged/corrupted.
  4. Illanity IDK Win User

All three controllers work on other PC's, all three controllers work on emulators and steam games, its specifically a gamepass issue.

Im so confused on what to do tbh
  5. Illanity IDK Win User

its an xbox one controller and I know it requires 3rd party software, I have been using ds4windows for around half a decade now, my issue is, no matter what controller it is, gamepass games dont accept inputs from any controller, regardless of console
  6. Illanity IDK Win User

oh you mean like the xbox controller i tried that I stated in the post?
Thema:

1. Why in the world do none of my controllers work for gamepass games for PC? - Similar Threads - Why world none

2. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  3. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  4. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  5. Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...: My son got an xbox series x for Christmas...after installing minecraft preview he tried to play...it will not load his current worlds from his Xbox one s...it says that the other xbox is taking a...
  6. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...
  7. Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!: I dont get my achievement on call of duty ww2. The one for 21 daiky challenges and im 1000% sure about it that i made those after all those years !! But now i wanna 100% all Call of duty before...
  8. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  9. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  10. Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?: Whenever I go to join one of my personal worlds, the message: Disconnected due to an unexpected type of packet received which cannot be processed, pops up on my screen. I don't know why this is,...