Why In The Heck Can We Not Merge Accounts?

Discus and support Why In The Heck Can We Not Merge Accounts? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This is just ridiculous. Had an old account with a ton of stuff on it, thought it was linked up to the same email when I got my PC but nope. It was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZacharyDeyo, Apr 23, 2021.

  1. ZacharyDeyo
    ZacharyDeyo Guest

    Why In The Heck Can We Not Merge Accounts?


    This is just ridiculous. Had an old account with a ton of stuff on it, thought it was linked up to the same email when I got my PC but nope. It was linked to some alt email I had to make 10 years ago when I was probably 10. I can't keep the gamerscore and name unless I want to give up the games I've bought on PC. That's just dumb.

    :)
     
    ZacharyDeyo, Apr 23, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Why In The Heck Can We Not Merge Accounts?

    Well no there is no such thing as merging accounts in the online gaming world.

    That's would be considered cheating its also called boosting

    You can keep both accounts nothing prevents you from doing this but in online gaming regardless of platform what you want is impossible
  3. The ARCitect V Win User

    STARTING XBOX ONE CLAN (NEED LEADERS)

    Why not merge into my division of KSI. We are structured and you can lead your area as you see fit
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

    MERGE two xbox accounts

    Hello Jiri,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, there is no way to merge 2 accounts together. If you can let us know why you want to do this, maybe we can come up with a different solution for you.

    Hope to hear back soon!
  5. IAmSoStewped Win User

    Karkand Details

    why the heck do we have to wait so long? :(
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Lost purchase after closed account

    Your wouldve.had to restore in 90days

    This is why you DONOT DELETE AN account

    As mentioned accounts cannot be merged
Thema:

Why In The Heck Can We Not Merge Accounts?

Loading...
  1. Why In The Heck Can We Not Merge Accounts? - Similar Threads - Why Heck Merge

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x: I mean Xbox is the most powerfull console in the world and support some very big game in split screen, like warzone they just need to finish it, but why not pubg I mean is there a reason?...