Why impose outdated and non-working services on users?

Discus and support Why impose outdated and non-working services on users? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] After each new update, previously deleted Microsoft Rewards, which is currently unavailable in my country (Russia) and Xbox Original Avatars,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Eufeek, Aug 4, 2020.

  1. /u/Eufeek
    /u/Eufeek Guest

    Why impose outdated and non-working services on users?


    Why impose outdated and non-working services on users? [​IMG]

    After each new update, previously deleted Microsoft Rewards, which is currently unavailable in my country (Russia) and Xbox Original Avatars, which I have not launched since the appearance of new Avatars, are returned to the catalog of my applications. Today, a certain HDR Game Calibration has appeared on my list of applications, which is also useless for me due to the fact that my TV set does not support HDR. Why impose outdated applications, or applications that I cannot use even with all my desire?

    https://preview.redd.it/woa3f0f2pze...bp&s=8ab5d7fe0501ed0ae93b5985764fc6fff9bfb0e7

    submitted by /u/Eufeek
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Eufeek, Aug 4, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. BootstrapGolem Win User

    Are next gen games enough to...

    [quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

    [quote user=""]why would i not want to get in on that ***?[/quote]Well, it will likely be outdated tech in a year.

    /sounds like apple

    [/quote]

    i'm still playing awesome games on tech some 5+ years outdated, i don't care.
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Are next gen games enough to...

    [quote user="BootstrapGolem"]why would i not want to get in on that ***?[/quote]Well, it will likely be outdated tech in a year.

    /sounds like apple
  4. CrooklynMayo Win User

    UNABLE TO CONNECT TO INTERNET

    It might be that the firmware for you router is outdated and that your service provider will have to update from their end.

    If that doesn't work you might want to ask your service provider for a replacement router.
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Are next gen games enough to...

    [quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

    [quote user=""]

    [quote user="BootstrapGolem"]why would i not want to get in on that ***?[/quote]Well, it will likely be outdated tech in a year.

    /sounds like apple

    [/quote]

    i'm still playing awesome games on tech some 5+ years outdated, i don't care.

    [/quote]Yeah, but some games are just pitiful on console compared to PC versions. Battlefield and TF2 are both shining examples.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Will Permanently banned accounts be able to rejoin on the Xbox ONE?

    Hi, I would say no as the ban is imposed on the Live service as a whole and the Xbox One still uses the Live service.
Thema:

Why impose outdated and non-working services on users?

Loading...
  1. Why impose outdated and non-working services on users? - Similar Threads - Why impose outdated

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...