why im i banned without any proof of committing anything wrong

Discus and support why im i banned without any proof of committing anything wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i been banned since 11:54 est time xbox has not explain why all they did is email me telling me i have been banned due to another player complaint I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ENYBURNS23, Nov 27, 2017.

1. ENYBURNS23
    ENYBURNS23 Guest

i been banned since 11:54 est time xbox has not explain why all they did is email me telling me i have been banned due to another player complaint I'm appalled at the fact that someone can call in and complain in without any factual evidence you just banned
    other person could they mad I feel I need to be compensated for being banned for week for no reason and I have a year subscription

:)

ENYBURNS23, Nov 27, 2017
  2. Xbox one Reputation 'Avoid Me'

My reputation on avoid me aswell because of forza 6 as a team have reported me and I haven't did anything wrong. It says your reputation can't go down without proof so why has mine went down. I thought there was a chance that would happen so before I went
    online I broadcasted every race online on twitch so I'm hoping use can get twitch recordings and u will see I haven't did anything wrong this is so annoying why have reports if u put people's repuation down without any evidence

FURY DFISHER UK, Nov 27, 2017
  3. why did i get banned?

Hello enforcement team, My Xbox one console has been banned without giving me any valid reason why. I have read through the code of conduct and can't seem to find anything which I could have done wrong. please help me i paid alot of money for this xbox 1

Killchains xT, Nov 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does investigate every complaint they receive and do not issue suspensions unless they have determined you have done something to violate the code of conduct/terms of
    service.

Smwutches, Nov 27, 2017
  5. ENYBURNS23
    ENYBURNS23 Guest
    i went there already it say market place thief that a lie

ENYBURNS23, Nov 27, 2017
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Noonw can call in

Reports are only from the webpage or console

And no you weren't banned for no reason

You can check https://enforcement.xbox.com for the reason why

But not the exact report as its a privacy violation

ngocphi, Nov 27, 2017
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    MMarketplace theft is usually two things on the Xbox 360 using the console transfer in a way that violates the terms of use like sharing with the neighborhood

Or on the Xbox one

Asking for unauthorized refunds too many times to gain access to games and then asking money back

You are only allowed one per year

You can check commerce.microsoft.com to see if anything was refunded

Refunds should.alwsys go thru xbox support but asking for.more.then one per year without the refund policy of less then 15 hours of gameplay will result in a marketplace suspension which is temporary until you figure out your card issues

Except for the Xbox 360.which is a severe violation of the terms of use which is perm ban worthy

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  8. ENYBURNS23 Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does investigate every complaint they receive and do not issue suspensions unless they have determined you have done something to violate the code of conduct/terms of
    service.
    i went there already it say market place thief that a lie
  9. ngocphi Win User

MMarketplace theft is usually two things on the Xbox 360 using the console transfer in a way that violates the terms of use like sharing with the neighborhood

Or on the Xbox one

Asking for unauthorized refunds too many times to gain access to games and then asking money back

You are only allowed one per year

You can check commerce.microsoft.com to see if anything was refunded

Refunds should.alwsys go thru xbox support but asking for.more.then one per year without the refund policy of less then 15 hours of gameplay will result in a marketplace suspension which is temporary until you figure out your card issues

Except for the Xbox 360.which is a severe violation of the terms of use which is perm ban worthy
  10. ngocphi Win User

Noonw can call in

Reports are only from the webpage or console

And no you weren't banned for no reason

You can check https://enforcement.xbox.com for the reason why

But not the exact report as its a privacy violation
  11. Smwutches Win User

service.
  12. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox enforcement

They will only ban accounts that they have proof after an investigation that any wrong doing has been committed, any TOC rules broken will end up as a temp or perm ban.
Thema:

1. why im i banned without any proof of committing anything wrong - Similar Threads - why banned without

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  7. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  8. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  9. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  10. Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?: I have been banned for 2 days and because it’s only 2 days I cannot defend myself or get it overturned but las time I checked I paid money for my service so your taking days off of my paid for...