WHY I'M HAVING PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO MICROSOFT BINGO

Discus and support WHY I'M HAVING PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO MICROSOFT BINGO in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'M HAVING PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO MICROSOFT BINGO GAME............................ b4ddf659-5258-4f7a-ad20-07abb0862b58 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AcuteBranch6128, Nov 22, 2016.

1. WHY I'M HAVING PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO MICROSOFT BINGO

I'M HAVING PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO MICROSOFT BINGO GAME............................

:)

AcuteBranch6128, Nov 22, 2016
  2. i can't connect to the bingo game

I am having problems connecting to my bingo. It keeps saying to not connected to go the Microsoft bingo support. I need help getting connected.

RaringRex833984, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Problems connecting to Bingo Server

I'm having problems connecting to the Bingo server this afternoon. This morning I had not difficulties connecting. Looking for a solution. Can you help?

FiveMarker24886, Nov 22, 2016
  4. AryoAnanto Win User

Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem.
    How to play server
  5. MamaMaven888 Win User

Server Connection Issues

I am playing on my PC from the downloaded Bingo game. My internet connection is strong and I'm not having problems with the other Xbox live games like solitaire connection or Mahjong. I see on the Bingo discussion and support pages that this is a global
    problem with server connection issues that Microsoft keeps experiencing and not just an issue with me so I'll wait until the problem gets resolved.

Does Microsoft post updates when there are large connectivity issues with updates or information on when these will be fixed?

Thanks!
  6. chezsil Win User

microsoft bingo

I haver the same problem.

Microsoft Bingo doesnt connect.
  7. LorettaLL Win User

Bingo Connection

What is going on with Bingo these days? Since Thursday or Friday, ongoing issue with "connection in progress" when transitioning from completed game to game rewards board, thereby losing all bingos &/or rewards; sometimes after spending tickets for additional
    5s. I have lost at least 10 bingos plus keys and luggage card rewards since Sunday. I observed from reading 'chat' posts that this problem is pervasive!

Every week there seems to be some sort of 'connectivity' problem. Why can't a permanent remedy be found!!!!???@@###*** Don't need this kind of aggravation!
    I'm not losing any rewards---CAN'T CONNECT!!!!!
  8. BellBlue65 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

I am still having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo. I try to send gifts and redeem gifts and it keeps stopping on me.
Thema:

WHY I'M HAVING PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO MICROSOFT BINGO

1. WHY I'M HAVING PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO MICROSOFT BINGO - Similar Threads - WHY I'M HAVING

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  4. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  5. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  6. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  7. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  8. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  9. Why don't I have my doritos gamepass activation email? I'm a new user

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't I have my doritos gamepass activation email? I'm a new user: I bought doritos with an unlock Xbox game pass ultimate. I registered on their website and I haven't gotten an activation email so I can sign in and claim my code....
  10. Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials?: Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials? I'm new to XBox series X and new to call of duty, I have no idea what Im doing 462e19f6-374e-44da-8223-638819ee0337