Why I was falsely banned
Discus and support Why I was falsely banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been falsely banned and I hope some one sees this and responds I was playing rainbow six siege and he team killed me and was being racist in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KiLlErCoNnOr12, Nov 17, 2017.
Thema:
Why I was falsely banned
Loading...
-
Why I was falsely banned - Similar Threads - Why was falsely
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why do I keep getting false reported for violating community standards?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy do I keep getting false reported for violating community standards?: I just play normally and hang out with friends in parties. I always get false reported and then get suspended for violating standards. I believe this is an issue because it keeps happening on many... -
Why do I keep getting falsely striked.
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy do I keep getting falsely striked.: I have been falsely striked and I even checked my enforcement history, and it doesn’t even tell me the reason this is the second time this happened within a week.... -
Why can I not appeal on a false report?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give... -
Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s... -
Why was I false reported
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy was I false reported: Hi my account is powderyheart and I have been false reported for cursing while I just put hashtag to make it look like I was as a joke 7ed09d0a-3229-45ab-a929-55308b6f5666 -
Why am I suppended for 15 days for a false report and I have no resent bad history for years.
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy am I suppended for 15 days for a false report and I have no resent bad history for years.: I recently got suspended for 15 days for “harassment” but no detail on what was said or what specifically I done. I have no bad history with Xbox nor do I harass people. On the day I got reported...