Why I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment?!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support Why I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment?!!!!!!!!!! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have buy Gear of War 4 in xbox live at Oct.17.But I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment!Who can help me!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JackyMa8, Nov 2, 2016.

1. JackyMa8
    JackyMa8 Guest

I have buy Gear of War 4 in xbox live at Oct.17.But I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment!Who can help me!!!

:)

JackyMa8, Nov 2, 2016
  2. JackyMa8
    JackyMa8 Guest

I have buy Gear of War 4 in xbox live at Oct.17.But I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment!Who can help me!!!

JackyMa8, Nov 2, 2016
  3. JackyMa8
    JackyMa8 Guest

JackyMa8, Nov 2, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Thanks for posting!

Keep in mind that Gears of War collection codes will continue to go out in waves. Please check out the Gears of War 4 store description for
    information on how these codes go out. This includes Gears of War 4 codes included in the Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle. Once that code is redeemed on your account, you should receive your games within 30 days.

If you do not receive codes one month after purchasing, please be sure to post a new thread letting us know! Thanks for your patience!

Mister Beep, Nov 4, 2016
  5. StreetSoldier72 Win User

I got the XBox One S Ultimate Edition on October 7th more than 1 month ago so where's my codes?

If it's a calendar month and it's from official release date on Oct 11th then I expect the codes to be here tomorrow.
  6. Nicotene Win User

I got the XBox One S Ultimate Edition on October 7th more than 1 month ago so where's my codes?

If it's a calendar month and it's from official release date on Oct 11th then I expect the codes to be here tomorrow.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Hi Jacky. I believe that the deal containing all of the previous GoW games was only a
    pre-order bonus. The game launched on October 11th, so if you purchased on the 17th you may not have been eligible.

This is what I found on Xbox Wire:

Finally, all pre-order customers will receive the entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection for use on Xbox One. This includes all four previous games – Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment
    – and is available only as a limited time offer.

Read more at
    http://news.xbox.com/2016/08/10/gears-of-war-4-pre-order-bonuses-detailed/#04L116ALGxu0PJ5c.99

well if you go to the official website at http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/gears-of-war-4

it states at the bottom :

Includes Xbox 360 titles Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment. Each title works as part of the Xbox One Backward Compatibility program. 32GB of hard drive space required. To qualify, purchase a retail version of the game
    or purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by 31st December 2016. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption. Must be 18+. Xbox One, broadband internet (ISP fees apply) and Xbox
    Live membership required. Not available in all markets. See
    www.GearsofWar.com
    for the latest information.

so it does qualify. I am still waiting for my codes, it has been over2 weeks now.
    Yes but 2 weeks doesn't make a month

Its 31days which is 4 weeks you are just going to have to wait for your turn in the waves
  8. JackyMa8 Win User

I contact support, they tell me this forums can help me.how many days I will wait?!!!!!!!!!
  9. VividCalf423995 Win User

so it does qualify. I am still waiting for my codes, it has been over2 weeks now.

Yes but 2 weeks doesn't make a month

Its 31days which is 4 weeks you are just going to have to wait for your turn in the waves

Thanks for stating the obvious, i am fully aware of how many days are in a month, and that 28 days makes 4 weeks, not 31.

Thank you for you helpful comments x

If you haven't noticed you said it's been two weeks yet you read the conditions that it can take a month you been told already you have to wait your turn

There is no line jumping and some preorders are still waiting you are just going to have to learn patience Young grasshopper

Brother we are gamers...............we are not the most patient of peoples
Thema:

1. Why I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment?!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Why still receive

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  4. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  7. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  8. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  9. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  10. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745