why I pay for ea access and will pay for other companies too

Discus and support why I pay for ea access and will pay for other companies too in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where I live the only way I can rent xbox one games is one buy them and sell them. which would be really expensive over time. or rent from game fly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZIG ZAG STORIES, Aug 12, 2014.

1. why I pay for ea access and will pay for other companies too

Where I live the only way I can rent xbox one games is one buy them and sell them. which would be really expensive over time. or rent from game fly which would around 275 dollars a year. 30 dollars times lets say ubisoft, rockstar, Bethesda,
    2k games and so forth. now these companies need to get more games out before they can be worth the buy. with todays tech causing places to close down cause they cant keep up with todays times. I tend to have to suffer cause of it.

I wish Microsoft would create some type of service for the xbox one. where we can rent digital games for a small fee a month. I don't want to wait for my games through the mail. I don't want to pay 275 dollars a month for a service where I usualy spend more
    time waiting for games then playing the games.

:)

ZIG ZAG STORIES, Aug 12, 2014
  2. EA Access

I can't pay past due for EA Access because I don't have any other ways to pay.

Unicronguy123, Aug 12, 2014
  3. kubicek rek
    kubicek rek Guest
    EA Access

i bought EA access and i pay for it and i dont own EA access but my money leave my credit card i need EA or my money please i pay it for one month

kubicek rek, Aug 12, 2014
  4. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

Ea access is a good deal but for new games all you may get is 2 hours free then a discounted price if you purchase. And yes you get free old games but for me anyway if it's a game I wanted to play I would've long before it hits that section

pkvas, Aug 12, 2014
  5. I would pay monthly for EA Access, and Ubisoft Access.

Fatalshock8912, Aug 12, 2014
  6. @pkvas While I agree I buy Sports games day one, but there will be others I may not have ever bought... This is definitely a great thing for new owners and it will get better. I havent bought NFS Rivals but when they put it on EA Access I will be sure to
    download it. I purchased the year for EA Access as soon as it showed up in the dash preview (because more subscribers means it'll be around for a long time) and traded in Madden 25, FIFA 14, and BF4 and got more than I paid for keeping all three for the year,
    plus I got Peggle 2 and will hopefully soon be getting Rivals. Dont really care for NBA Live (I have 2k14)..

RCblackbelt24, Oct 31, 2018
  7. pkvas Win User

Ea access is a good deal but for new games all you may get is 2 hours free then a discounted price if you purchase. And yes you get free old games but for me anyway if it's a game I wanted to play I would've long before it hits that section
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

I would pay monthly for EA Access, and Ubisoft Access.
  9. RCblackbelt24 Win User

@pkvas While I agree I buy Sports games day one, but there will be others I may not have ever bought... This is definitely a great thing for new owners and it will get better. I havent bought NFS Rivals but when they put it on EA Access I will be sure to
    download it. I purchased the year for EA Access as soon as it showed up in the dash preview (because more subscribers means it'll be around for a long time) and traded in Madden 25, FIFA 14, and BF4 and got more than I paid for keeping all three for the year,
    plus I got Peggle 2 and will hopefully soon be getting Rivals. Dont really care for NBA Live (I have 2k14)..
  10. TheTurtleClub Win User

DONT RENT IT!!!

I love the argument these poor people make. "I pay for duh internet stuff so shouldn't have to pay for a game!" LAFF LAFF LAFF, seriously. That's like saying because you bought a car... you shouldn't have to pay for gas because you are paying the insurance
    company and the dealership LOL. You are paying your ISP for their delivery of the internet to your location. You are paying Microsoft for the use of their online service. You are paying EA for the use of their online service. None of these services give a
    **** what you are paying the other one... they are completely and totally unrelated. When you pay your gold subscription EA gets ZERO DOLLARS. The difference with EA is that they are not charging you a monthly access fee. Your one-time charge is included in
    the regular price of a NEW copy of the game. If you so choose to purchase a copy through other means, sans-code, you must pay EA $10 to use their online service... get a job you bums.
  11. Galactic Geek Win User

Who else has signed up for EA Access?

What trials are you talking about? I paid, so I get the games 100% for as long as I'm willing to continue paying. Are you referring to a trial period to try EA Access before paying? Because if you aren't, then that would make EA Acess the biggest scam I've
    ever heard of and cement EA as an evil company in my eyes...
Thema:

1. why I pay for ea access and will pay for other companies too - Similar Threads - why pay access

2. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?: I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I...
  3. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  4. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  5. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  6. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  7. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  8. Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?: I have had bedrock for years and I can still play it. It just won't let me get java. It makes me pay for it. It says it should be included with my version. 72b1bd83-5e7c-4b72-ae89-427805de7059
  9. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  10. Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?: I’ve paid for my Xbox game pass ( Xbox live gold ) but I can’t play on my Forza horizon 4 I want this problem fixed asap please as I have paid for it. 2ead2c31-83ec-470c-8b79-e888eafcdf2e