why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?

Discus and support why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have a pc, and i don't pay the "gold", some friends have a ps4 and don't pay the "ps plus", i WANT TO PLAY ON XBOX AT APEX LEGENDS I MUST PAY THE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by giuseppegiunta1, Aug 4, 2019.

1. why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?

i have a pc, and i don't pay the "gold", some friends have a ps4 and don't pay the "ps plus", i WANT TO PLAY ON XBOX AT APEX LEGENDS I MUST PAY THE [Mod Removed]
    WHY?

:)

giuseppegiunta1, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Drizzle J Win User

why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?

That’s just how it is to play every multiplayer game on xbox. It’s the same for all of us!
  3. giuseppegiunta1 Win User

mmm...more services? mhmh, and why fortnite is total free to play? what services have in that game?

have you ever played in other consolels or pc? the cost of server is a lie because on steam you will play free online with ridicolous cost of games, and on ps apex is total free.

My intent is not to accuse any people, but it seems ridicolous to me, ok, the services(few) are there, but this does not seem right for me.

the cost is not valid then who knows what...

I never paid an online subscription service to play, it's not very nice to use something they give you as a brick 😅
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

You can sign up to the microsoft rewards program, and then you will easily be able to earn enough points to then redeem for gold, It won't take long either, just a few minutes everyday.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Question is always the same my dear friend. You need gold to play online. Which of those consoles has a service like game pass ultimate, Microsoft rewards or something? Include yourself in the rewards program and you will earn gold in no time. So, those
    kinds of services costs. If you need an explanation for reward program we are here.
  6. Sanguinem Malum Win User

You don't have to pay for Gold. The choice is ultimately yours.

You are correct in that PS Plus is not needed for Apex Legends, but PS Plus is required for the vast majority of online PS games.

Xbox Live is required for playing it and almost all other Xbox games online, but I believe that overall it has better benefits than PS Plus such as Games with Gold.

I'm not going to try to convince you that gold is good, its up to you to decide whether you feel the benefits are worth the price.
Thema:

1. why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ? - Similar Threads - why must pay

2. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  3. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  4. Why must play game from internal instead of external

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must play game from internal instead of external: I was really getting annoyed by the fact that I had to move my games back and forth for no reason intill I called and got the answer that you have to play from internal not external which is a...
  5. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  6. Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?: If you want the best in sound that it's usually best to have the headphone app be whatever headphone app corresponds to the audio code language of the Blu-ray disc or Web movie or game you're...
  7. Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?: If I paid any other service $30/mth I would expect immediate access to the stuff I've paid for. However, this game StarField has destroyed the customer experience for me. Not only is it buggy and...
  8. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  9. Why with a paid subscription do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why with a paid subscription do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my...: Why, with a paid subscription, do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my purchase AFTER I see the entire ad? Grrrrr.... This happens daily now. I don't want ads for other apps...
  10. Why must I remove a device to install a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why must I remove a device to install a game?: I wanted to download a new game and it keeps coming up with and error. It says I have 10 devices that already have apps & games installed on them and I need to remove one, but when I check I only...