Why i have to pay for play call of duty vanguard if I buy the game in Walmart?

Discus and support Why i have to pay for play call of duty vanguard if I buy the game in Walmart? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why i have to pay for play call of duty vanguard if I buy the game in Walmart? 40b4816a-9b9e-4576-a4bd-efe77d190084 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Papito _, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Papito _
    Papito _ Guest

:)

Papito _, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

it's also available on steam again now, he is also probably getting that issue some are getting where they initiate the install with the disc and it still says purchase once installed, not sure if they have fixed that yet.
  3. N0t CORPSE Husband T Win User

I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was supposed to be for Modern Warfare II and it isn't showing up please help me because I'm super irritated!!!

**** I meant Call of Duty WWII not Vanguard
  4. N0ToRi0uS **** Win User

Update/cancel game uninstall

I've downloaded call of duty vanguard on October 3rd is when I purchased the game digitally on my Xbox One I was able to play the beta of the call of duty vanguard but now it's saying I don't own the game can you someone please help with this issue I've been trying to figure this out for a long time now I'm about to give up and I'm about to switch to PlayStation all because it is issue
  5. Cjenkins1990 Win User

COD vanguard digital not showing on x box one

Kinda like me also because I’ve went to my Microsoft rewards account and I pre ordered call of duty vanguard bout it will not give me my points for buying the game and I also preordered the ultimate edition.
  6. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

Permanent ban

I just got one today Gamertag : I got a week banned for doing nothing wrong after playing a Match of Call of Duty Vanguard
Thema:

1. Why i have to pay for play call of duty vanguard if I buy the game in Walmart? - Similar Threads - Why pay play

2. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  3. if i have a game pay complete in the xbox why can i play the game in the pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i have a game pay complete in the xbox why can i play the game in the pc: if i have a game pay complete in the xbox why can i play the game in the pc b1e74059-d0aa-4b6c-ada1-8d64527e61fd
  4. Also payed for ultimate edition of rem 2 , why does it say standard Ed when playing ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Also payed for ultimate edition of rem 2 , why does it say standard Ed when playing ?: Why am I playing standard Ed after paying for ultimate ? 47c03e27-d447-49a5-b4f5-4d4b1d279e8d
  5. I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?: I NEED HELP!! I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now for some reason I cant play the multiplayer at all without buying gamepass or Xbox live. WHY? I literally own the game!! Someone pls...
  6. Why do i need to pay money to play games i own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i need to pay money to play games i own?: So i reinstalled minecraft (the launcher) but microsft will not allow me to play it unless i subscribe but i already own the game so why the hell do i need to pay in order to play a game i have...
  7. Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?: My son is 15 and I'm 53, he plays the xbox but I pay for game pass ultimate. So we have two accounts although I never play xbox games. If I download a game pass game I can play it but he can't,...
  8. Why do I have to pay xbox live in order to play call of duty Cold War offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to pay xbox live in order to play call of duty Cold War offline: When I try to turn off my connection it says I have to turn it on in order to play but then when I turn it on it’s making me pay to play offline 911193cf-9484-4b61-93de-e02fe0c8d147
  9. Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played: I bought 'conan exiles' roughly a year ago and uninstalled it but now I want to play it again. It doesn't appear in my ready to install but it does appear in my order history. When I press view...
  10. Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?: I have Gamepass Ultimate. Currently playing on PC. Trying to play The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Season 3). It only has Episode 1 available for free with gamepass. When I try to download the...