Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call...

Discus and support Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And why i found much faster a match? I try with wifi and a 1000mbps wired internet In the xbox one almost my all matches laggy live in europe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox360fanguy99, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call...

And why i found much faster a match?

I try with wifi and a 1000mbps wired internet

In the xbox one almost my all matches laggy

live in europe (hungary)

:)

Xbox360fanguy99, Nov 14, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call of duty games?

Hey Xbox360fanguy

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing inconsistencies when matchmaking across different Xbox platforms.

Bandwidth might have been allocated to provide your Xbox 360 to have a better connection to the Xbox Live servers.

I would recommend that you test your Multiplayer connection on your console and if you receive any error codes, you try using the

Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    wizard to enhance your multiplayer experience.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. IntenseJames Win User

I hope over time the Xbox One will add BC and have a Xbox Originals/360 section so that we can play old games like Halo 2,GTA,Gears of War and so on

I have had my 2nd 360 since 2007 it wont last till 2015 or longer no matter how well I take care of it my Original Xbox lasted from 2001 to 2012 and I really took of it but the hardware on the 360 is much more cheaper then the first Xbox this one breaks
    easier
  4. medium bloke Win User

Battlefield 4 graphics question.

It's really your call on this, but the Xbox One would be the best option in my opinion. The Xbox One has better hardware, and will be able to run and display Battlefield 4 (and most games) much better than the 360 could.
  5. Zehq Win User

split-screen multiplayer??

...Call of Duty's engine is much earlier than 2007...
  6. Audiolombcl Win User

Netflix starts buffering every few minutes with PERFECT connection

Same problem here. I have still my XBOX 360 and I have to watch Netflix there. Which, by the way, is an AWESOME client. Much better than the Xbox1 one.

I don't understand why the client on XBOX one looks very much like the old one.

I have 30MBPS in download and everywhere else (laptop, iDevices, XBOX 360) i have no buffering and awesome quality.
Thema:

Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call...

1. Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call... - Similar Threads - Why much better

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...: Hello. Whenever I use KBM on Xbox there is a lot of input delay in games. I am using an Xbox One S. What can I do to fix it? a9c1bd97-5324-4387-b0cf-061c94be57e2
  6. Why PlayStation is so much better

in XboX Insiders
    Why PlayStation is so much better: So I went on r/xbox to find out why my controller didn’t work because the batteries that came with the Xbox I bought didn’t last more than a week (what a scam) and everyone kept calling me stupid...
  7. Why are my updates so much bigger than my friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my updates so much bigger than my friends?: We both have the same xbox but we both played r6 together yesterday and today there was an update. His update was only 1 GB but mine is almost 30. Why does this happen and how can i fix it...
  8. Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...: Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency than when I test my speed through my xbox series x? 27f76be7-c89f-405b-89cc-afe45fbfbf6f
  9. Why do my games crash so much

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do my games crash so much: Hello I am requesting to know why 3 specific Games are always crashing these include overwatch 2 call Of duty modern warfare II and fortnite It’s inly with fortnite that I can stay in the Lobby...
  10. Why is my xbox update stuck at 86% in 2023? Hard reset doesn't seem to do much, it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox update stuck at 86% in 2023? Hard reset doesn't seem to do much, it goes...: My xbox has been quite junky since I bought it to be honest, it went through a phase where if I played forza and minecraft, it would brick it and had to do a hard reset almost daily until I worked...