Why I got banned????

Discus and support Why I got banned???? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got banned for 3 days while playing injustice 2. I defeated someone and he texted me "you suck", I reply " I'm suck but I whoop ur [mod removed]",... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jeff Monneus, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Jeff Monneus
    Jeff Monneus Guest

Why I got banned????

I got banned for 3 days while playing injustice 2. I defeated someone and he texted me "you suck", I reply " I'm suck but I whoop ur [mod removed]", next thing I no I got banned for 3 days. Seriously Microsoft r a joke. ������

* Moved from Community Center

:)

Jeff Monneus, Jan 23, 2023
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I got banned and WHY?

3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I got banned and WHY?

4. onyxishere Win User

I got banned. Why?

If you were suspended from Halo 5 only then you'll need to take that up with the developers as Xbox cannot help with in game suspensions. Please be sure to head over to the Halo Waypoint forums for more assistance.
  5. Nuruto Uchiha Win User

I got banned. Why?

Also how long am i banned?
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

I got banned and WHY?

Hello!!

We recommend to contact the enforcement team for anything related to a suspension. You can find more information here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

You must sign in there with the account that has the suspension and there you will find an orange hammer on the first page that you would click on and it will show you your enforcement history and if the suspension is eligible there
    would be a link there to click on to file for a case review.

Case Review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

A case review will allow you to appeal your suspension which an enforcement agent will look at your case again and determine if they can lift the suspension sooner.
Thema:

Why I got banned????

1. Why I got banned???? - Similar Threads - Why got banned

2. My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...: I only need to know why my account was banned. I was online one day, went to bed and got up the next day and went to play some more, but I couldn't sign in to my account on the xbox. Online...
  3. I got banned for Phising. I have never done any sort of thing like that. Why was I perm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Phising. I have never done any sort of thing like that. Why was I perm...: Why did this happen and who can help me 6b66e588-5c56-448d-99fc-bbf743c30f1b
  4. Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get...: I have never been banned or suspended before and its very odd to be banned from my console and account because of what i believe to be a mistake on your part. The time i got banned was at 12:35pm...
  5. I got banned for texting "ball hogs" using the Xbox supplied emoji "ball s" why is that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for texting "ball hogs" using the Xbox supplied emoji "ball s" why is that...: I got banned for calling someone a ball hog and Xbox won't overturn it. Please tell me what I did wrong? They wouldn't pass the bank we lost the game for to no team play abs I text him ball hog....
  6. Xbox, Explain why I got banned for this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox, Explain why I got banned for this?: Why did I get banned for this looking for group post, All it is, is a clan recruitment for the clan known as "Project Freelancer", this post contains no foul language, or anything negative....
  7. Why did my friend get an email saying I got them banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did my friend get an email saying I got them banned?: Hello. So today me an my friend both had issues with xbox live service's. My friend got a message from xbox stating their account has been banned, finally got it resolved and he got an email from...
  8. I got banned but I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned but I don’t know why: I got banned for something but I don’t know what I got banned for I haven’t been playing no games that much I mostly been on YouTube so the only reason I could get banned for is calling my friend...
  9. why i got ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    why i got ban: Hello my name is Cameron Hughes but on xbox my name is Imdatboycam And i would really like to know why i got ban c80dfe39-be56-4e4f-b10d-f17881c574d3
  10. Why did I get a ban? Well this happened me and I got scared, I already have 2 bans and I am...

in XboX Insiders
    Why did I get a ban? Well this happened me and I got scared, I already have 2 bans and I am...: Well I was playing Rainbow Six and y accidentally eliminated a teamate while y was trying to make a whole in the wall, well I wrote him to please forgiven me so I wrote him this "srry I was trying...