Why i got banned to communicate w friends

Discus and support Why i got banned to communicate w friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is [Mod removed- profanity] other ppl say worse n come at me . I have rights n freedom of speech is 1 o of em . 1fca52cb-9f3f-4203-ab32-a0e5fdf1bb9f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NJThoroughbred, May 18, 2019.

1. Why i got banned to communicate w friends

This is [Mod removed- profanity] other ppl say worse n come at me . I have rights n freedom of speech is 1 o of em .

:)

NJThoroughbred, May 18, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Depends on actions. Contact support. They are great and will hear your problem.
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Nj,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Unfortunately no one in the forums or Customer support agents will be able to assist with any enforcement actions brought upon your account.
    I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

You can find steps for submitting a case review here: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Freedom of speech does not apply since Microsoft is not part of the government. You are bound by the rules you agreed to when you signed up.
  5. Smwutches Win User

That's unfortunate to hear, if you believe you have been treated unfairly the best thing to do would be contact Microsoft Support.

-Wolfbane
    Support does not handle enforcement issues.
  6. Mr W0lfbane Win User

That's unfortunate to hear, if you believe you have been treated unfairly the best thing to do would be contact Microsoft Support.

-Wolfbane
Thema:

1. Why i got banned to communicate w friends - Similar Threads - Why got banned

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  4. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  5. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  6. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!: 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes 12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed...
  7. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  8. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  9. I would like to know why i got banned when i tried to defend my religion (lesser jihad)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to know why i got banned when i tried to defend my religion (lesser jihad)...: I was on fortnite when i died to this 1 guy and he started ti be toxic so i confronted him without sweating kr anything and asked to 1v1 him but he and his friends just start swearing at me and...
  10. Why i got banned? I don't know reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i got banned? I don't know reason.: [img] No details are available at this time? c7a93751-0511-462e-b5c9-8514c68e90a2