why i got ban

Discus and support why i got ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello my name is Cameron Hughes but on xbox my name is Imdatboycam And i would really like to know why i got ban c80dfe39-be56-4e4f-b10d-f17881c574d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cam_628, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Cam_628
    Cam_628 Guest

why i got ban

Hello my name is Cameron Hughes but on xbox my name is Imdatboycam And i would really like to know why i got ban

:)

Cam_628, Jul 13, 2022
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I got banned and WHY?

3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I got banned and WHY?

4. onyxishere Win User

I got banned. Why?

If you were suspended from Halo 5 only then you'll need to take that up with the developers as Xbox cannot help with in game suspensions. Please be sure to head over to the Halo Waypoint forums for more assistance.
  5. Nuruto Uchiha Win User

I got banned. Why?

Also how long am i banned?
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

I got banned and WHY?

Hello!!

We recommend to contact the enforcement team for anything related to a suspension. You can find more information here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

You must sign in there with the account that has the suspension and there you will find an orange hammer on the first page that you would click on and it will show you your enforcement history and if the suspension is eligible there
    would be a link there to click on to file for a case review.

Case Review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

A case review will allow you to appeal your suspension which an enforcement agent will look at your case again and determine if they can lift the suspension sooner.
Thema:

why i got ban

1. why i got ban - Similar Threads - why got ban

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  6. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  7. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!: 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes 12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed...
  8. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  9. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  10. I would like to know why i got banned when i tried to defend my religion (lesser jihad)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to know why i got banned when i tried to defend my religion (lesser jihad)...: I was on fortnite when i died to this 1 guy and he started ti be toxic so i confronted him without sweating kr anything and asked to 1v1 him but he and his friends just start swearing at me and...