Why I Got An Enforcement Action

Discus and support Why I Got An Enforcement Action in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TRENGamer1515, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

Why I Got An Enforcement Action [​IMG]
    I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said was "1066. Got Dlc. Count/duke only" so i dont understand what about this would cause an enforcement action can someone explain

:)

TRENGamer1515, Jun 5, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Trengamer1515, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

As your suspension lasts less than 48 hours, it is not possible to submit an appeal to the enforcement team.
  3. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Hey Tren,

.So from my understanding you either violated a term of service for some reason or they falsely gave you an enforcement but either ways you get to fill out an appeal here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

.Or you can just go to your enforcement history and fill out the appeal if it's available and shouldn't take long for them to give you the reason and if you're innocent the enforcement will be removed.

If this helps you in any way please rate yes or no Below and have a good day or night 👍🏻♥️

Brian O.
  4. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Welp all I can say is the enforcement team would never give you an enforcement unfairly and without no reason and you cannot appeal if the period is too short, all I can suggest is to just wait for the enforcement time period they given you and try to be careful with anything you say next time like foul language or harrassing someone etc... and would also like to mention that if people report your post or messages that say anything bannable you will get an enforcement so just be careful please, have a good day or night brother ✌🏻♥️
  5. TRENGamer1515 Win User

It doesn't give me option to appeal because the time period is to short but I'm just wondering why this happened so i can avoid it from happening again. All it says is violating community standards which isn't very specific.
  6. Benjibro1990 Win User

Got an enforcement action

I can play online games I can hear the other people talking
Thema:

1. Why I Got An Enforcement Action - Similar Threads - Why Got Enforcement

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  4. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?: I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383
  5. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  8. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  9. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  10. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...