Why I get ignored and where is the chat for help?

Discus and support Why I get ignored and where is the chat for help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try a half year know to get contact to xbox support. I tryed, Facebook, Twitter, the support site nothing... ‍♂️ I want a refund of my Xbox live...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Motorkruizer, Jun 5, 2020.

  1. Motorkruizer
    Motorkruizer Guest

    Why I get ignored and where is the chat for help?


    I try a half year know to get contact to xbox support. I tryed, Facebook, Twitter, the support site nothing... ‍♂️

    I want a refund of my Xbox live... ‍♂️ I spelled my Xbox coz I don't get any support. And now I want my money back for the xbox live Abo that I don't need anymore.. Coz no one gave me an answer to my problems... ‍♂️ So where is the chat? Where I can
    get an answer finaly?
    Why I get ignored and where is the chat for help? [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Motorkruizer, Jun 5, 2020
    #1
  2. RainingRoses Win User

    Why I get ignored and where is the chat for help?

  3. Motorkruizer Win User

    Why I get ignored and where is the chat for help?

    How can I get finaly someone to talk to?
    [​IMG]
  4. MatthewThomsonZB Win User

    Communication ban ( 3rd attempt at trying to get a response)

    So if i can't get help here or on xbox support and i have put in a case review which has been ignored pretty much, where can i get help??? Absolute joke
  5. Cirrus Min0r Win User

    NEVER RECEIVED RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 1 AND 2 CODES

    Thanks Microsoft for ignoring me you're such a great company, where are my codes? I don't understand. Why tell us 7-10 days when it's takes more than that???WHY lol
  6. MA71LDA Win User

    Party etiquette...

    Between you all, you have summed up party chat in a nutshell!

    My biggest pet hate us people eating in party chat. Munching away on a bag of crisps, throwing it around there mouth like a washing machine I find really ignorant. Maybe I'm getting to the age where I find most things irritating but I find noisy eaters intolerable.

    Each to their own I suppose.
Thema:

Why I get ignored and where is the chat for help?

Loading...
  1. Why I get ignored and where is the chat for help? - Similar Threads - Why ignored where

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why does Microsoft ignore my support requests

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft ignore my support requests: I have had the exact same issue for months, that issue being that I can't use my phone number because it tells me the country code is wrong even though it isn't. I've tried to contact them about...
  6. Why does Xbox ignore everyone about the chat filter?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox ignore everyone about the chat filter?: The chat filter needs to be removed. On games like ASA it's especially terrible. Can't say simple words like "the", "could", or "lol". And if you accidently type one of the filtered words then...
  7. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  8. Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?: I got early access of the new Forza M. The game has so many performance issues on my PC. As a reference: I can play the last Forza Horizon in 4k ultra settings at more than 60fps. The new Forza...
  9. Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox...: The Xbox accessory market in South Africa is in my opinion being ignored because it doesn’t bring in such a large income for Xbox not because of the lack of customers but rather the lack of...
  10. Why is xbox and Microsoft ignoring problematic games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is xbox and Microsoft ignoring problematic games?: It has been around 2 months since I met the requirements for the shopaholic achievement in tomb raider definitive edition but it still hasn't unlocked. Why is xbox, Microsoft being useless about...