Why I get console banned I was on bo2 and lobby and a modder came in and start doing dum stuff

Discus and support Why I get console banned I was on bo2 and lobby and a modder came in and start doing dum stuff in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why I get console banned get console banned I was on bo2 and lobby and a modder came in and start doing dum stuff 9f693b1c-2642-4609-b6da-73d5b1c6a8d3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NBAKillerGod, Oct 18, 2017.

1. NBAKillerGod
    NBAKillerGod Guest

Why I get console banned I was on bo2 and lobby and a modder came in and start doing dum stuff

Why I get console banned get console banned I was on bo2 and lobby and a modder came in and start doing dum stuff

:)

NBAKillerGod, Oct 18, 2017
  2. My account says im not allowed to play online

my other account is blocked/banned from playing online, i dont believe iv been banned but i was modded by a modder on bo2 so that couyld be why im banned but i tried to get back on black ops 3, overwatch, and gta5 and they all dont allow me to play online.
    what should i do?

rampagekiller76, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Console Banned Thanks To A Modder I Made Mad And Got Me Console Banned Not Happy

So A Couple Days Ago I Was Playin On My account Radster25 And Joined A Public Lobby On Gta5 And There Was A Modder In There And I Said Why Are Yall Cheating On The Game And The Started Treathing Me With Imma Get You Banned And Stuff And I Said Ok Idc Then.
    I Left Then Like 2days later bam i was suspended and other than that my ip was booted offline i was seriously mad and looking to get unbanned from all this bogus stuff

FacettedRex9007, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

If it's a console ban then there's nothing you can do.

If it's an account ban/suspension you can go to the enforcement site
    here
    for more info & file for a case review if eligible.

You would of also been sent an email.

As the enforcement team don't use the forums no one here can tell you anything else.

Daft Badger, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

If it's a console ban then there's nothing you can do.

If it's an account ban/suspension you can go to the enforcement site
    here
    for more info & file for a case review if eligible.

You would of also been sent an email.

As the enforcement team don't use the forums no one here can tell you anything else.
  6. C0ACHxxx Win User

Are there alot of modded lobbies in bo2??

GUNZY, 1 out 3 lobbies is modded, it's misery. Me and my friends report probably 10 modders a day. We have reported, we have called, seriously, nothing is done. I had a modder erase all my stats on BO2 and send me a message saying "WE RULE THE USA." WHY
    DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH 360 MODDERS WHEN I'M ON AN XBOX1?" Backwards compatibility is completely ruining the experience for XBOX 1 players.
  7. DM MaZari Win User

Modded Lobbies

have you guys noticed the modded lobbies in black ops? i have, there is deranking and 15th prestige modders.

then look at cod waw full of hackers and modders, every match i play i get the modded lobby which is an infection in game that allows other players to give you a modded lobby until you get out of the XBL lobby. that stuff is intense!
  8. usaBlackElitist Win User

UN BAN ME!

stop cheating,stop playing in lobbies with people who cheat,if you see them cheating,report them and leave the lobby. playing in modders lobbies will, get everyone in the lobby banned. Modders take a little longer to ban,because they use servers that hide
    their condole information. Stay off the old call of duties,they are modded heavily.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Black Screen

Hmmm. I wonder if it has anything to do with you accessing modded lobbies in CoD.

www.thetechgame.com/.../start=60.html

You are aware that accessing modded lobbies is against the ToU and CoC of the Live service and could result in both your console and gamertag being banned from Live, right?
Thema:

1. Why I get console banned I was on bo2 and lobby and a modder came in and start doing dum stuff - Similar Threads - Why console banned

2. Why my console banned ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my console banned ?: Hi, I am Iranian and I live in Iran and due to sanctions I could not get a Microsoft account directly. A few months ago I bought a Game Pass Ultimate account from an intermediary site, which...
  3. Why my console has banned? Please help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my console has banned? Please help me!: Hello, I bought a game pass ultimate from some Web site and when I used it my console has banned. I did nothing wrong can you help me? Why my Xbox has banned? 3413b6e8-9c7b-44a8-a63e-1ae46f2f734d
  4. Why is my Console banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Console banned?: Hi everyone, I recently received a xbox one console from a third party, I tried connecting it to my account and it says “this console is banned from xbox network”. Hardware on xbox is in tact and...
  5. Permanent Console Ban But Why??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Console Ban But Why??: Last night Feb 4, 2022 I was kicked off of Xbox live and received a suspension notice email. There is nothing in the email that says how long, or why. I go to enforcement.Xbox.com and it says I...
  6. My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please: My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please 555a6b07-355e-477e-94e9-a0e4dd08d22d
  7. why was my xbox console banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    why was my xbox console banned: hi my name is tony. My xbox console was banned and i have no idea why as i only play call of duty and maybe red dead 2 but i still got banned with no exlimatoin or email and wud like to get the...
  8. ¿Por que se mi consola esta baneada? Xbox 360 FAT [Translation - Why is my console banned? ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Por que se mi consola esta baneada? Xbox 360 FAT [Translation - Why is my console banned? ...: Recientemente adquiere una consola Xbox 360 FAT, al momento de conectarla a Xbox Live, me aparecio el aviso de que la consola estaba baneada ¿por que motivo? La consola, no esta abierta, ni...
  9. Why is my console banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my console banned: Help me why my console is banned bea8a498-87ea-4d30-b23f-f2f5936a7ef9
  10. ​Why has my xbox 360 console been banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​Why has my xbox 360 console been banned?: Why has my xbox 360 console been banned? That happened after downloading my profile with the one I was playing in my friend's console. 1dc2e88c-5966-41e9-a754-78b97dae12a3