Why i don't have acces to auction house in forza horizon 5

Discus and support Why i don't have acces to auction house in forza horizon 5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem because I have a blocked auction house in forza horizon 5 due to "Profile Privacy". Can it be fixed somehow?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I'm dead, Dec 28, 2022.

1. I'm dead
    I'm dead Guest

Hello, I have a problem because I have a blocked auction house in forza horizon 5 due to "Profile Privacy". Can it be fixed somehow?

:)

I'm dead, Dec 28, 2022
  2. I'm dead Win User

how to sell forgotten wagon in fh5?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can definitely fix this. You can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.
  4. CallMeNathan Win User

Xbox Parental Controls

Hi,

With Xbox Support i can now change my privacy settings and unlocks some of Forza Horizon 4 features, but some like the Auction House and Horizon Super7 is still blocked and i don't know why.
  5. Oliver KrebsPedersen Win User

Xbox Parental Control

i do not have a parent. it redirects me to edit your childs settings for onlinesafety and protection of personal information for xbox. but i'm trying to edit my own information on xbox pc so i can get acces to Forza Horizon 4 auction house
  6. Georges C. Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://racinggames.gg/forza/forza-horizon-5-au...

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Why i don't have acces to auction house in forza horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Why don't acces

2. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  3. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  4. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  5. I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...: Please reply if you know anything to help my lag issues 40196061-8ff9-419a-b924-44e03e6c880d
  6. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  7. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting and i don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting and i don't know why: i have tried switching the batteries and using a usb-c cable but it did not work tried connecting it to my laptop however nothing i have tried works c6b67020-1343-4433-8f46-f38518b5101c
  8. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  9. Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games...
  10. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...