Why i doesnt get my refunded money on my card

Discus and support Why i doesnt get my refunded money on my card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I doesnt get my refunded money from microsoft xbox [img] 9019d48d-cd88-40da-857d-3c979ed3211f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeet sarkar, Jan 3, 2023.

1. jeet sarkar
    jeet sarkar Guest

I doesnt get my refunded money from microsoft xbox

Why i doesnt get my refunded money on my card [​IMG]

:)

jeet sarkar, Jan 3, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well first click view details if it says issued it takes 5-7 business days for your bank to receive it

But it's when they proccess it can take longer especially if you used paypal or a prepaid creditcard
  3. Nursemorph Win User

You want to edit your screenshot as you don't really want to be highlighting your name and address on a public forum

As has been mentioned before, it usually take 5-7 Business (Monday to Friday) days for refunded money to appear on your payment card so, if you refunded it on the 1st, then it 5-7 business days would be 6th Jan to 10th Jan. Sometimes it appears sooner, sometimes longer...just need to be patient
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your refund.

Just a heads up that refund could take 3-5 business days from the time that it has been processed and could take up to one billing cycle depending on your banks policy.

On your case, since credit card was being used, this could take time to go back to your card but eventually, it will just show up on there once the process has been completed to your bank.
  5. Ultra175Wolf Win User

Why did my account balance lost money

I found the reason why i lost 6,99€ from my account

The xbox live gold membership take automatically money from my account

And why it doesnt show up at the "recent purchases"

And now i want refund

And if you refund your xbox live gold memebership do you get your money back?
  6. snipeye 17 Win User

What is going to happen to all my points?

wth is local currency exactly? is it US dollaroos? is it the new code name for msp? if i buy some thing from the market place will it come off my msp or my debit card? and if it comes off my card how do i get a refund since microsoft makes it very clear
    that there arent any refunds. why doesnt anyone answer these question? should i wear my tinfoil? why does microsoft hate us?
Thema:

1. Why i doesnt get my refunded money on my card - Similar Threads - Why doesnt refunded

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  4. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  5. I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...: I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. I keep trying different things to open and start roblox, but no matter what I do it doesn;'t work....
  6. why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...: Why change microsoft games into something that doesnt load de1b18e5-cf2f-45cd-b598-8f5878413ec2
  7. why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work: I bought a 29.99 dollar gift card for java and bedrock at walmart It wouldnt work when i put it in i would like to know why 71910da3-3f5d-45e0-b5b6-cb8f1a1e0d5a
  8. Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.: I dont get to play very often. every time i find the time to get on. every stupid game i want to play has some sort of update thats anywhere from 20 to well over 100gb needed in order to play....
  9. Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...: I got the controller last Christmas and the warranty expired in January now the bumpers don't work and it's cost over 100 dollars to fix it 752f6a80-a7fa-47e7-9a90-094b9464a554
  10. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?: hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are...