Why I didn't find a overwatch coins in Microsoft reward ???

Discus and support Why I didn't find a overwatch coins in Microsoft reward ??? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; please I need anyone to answer about my question ಥ‿ಥ•́ ‿ ,•̀ f7d8cd90-64e4-4b69-8fe2-e9ef84ec6adf Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sk-yXF, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Sk-yXF
    Sk-yXF Guest

please I need anyone to answer about my question ಥ‿ಥ•́ ‿ ,•̀

:)

Sk-yXF, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sk-yXF, Rewards has different support than Xbox support, you will have to click on link below log into your account and fill out the form with your request.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
  3. James Venn [S] Win User

Overwatch coins 200 option for Microsoft rewards

why is there only a 1000 overwatch coins and not 200

pls
  4. Techman12345 Win User

Overwatch coins 200 option for Microsoft rewards

Next week the overwatch battle pass comes out for season 4, I need 200 more coins to get it.

I wanted to do the Microsoft rewards for these 200 and only need 400 more rewards points to do this, and I won't have enought time to get the 500 coin option as it is too expensive. Would you know if the 200 option that cost 1800 is coming back anytime soon
    over watch is god
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why didn't I get the overwatch coins on my account?

Hi Viollla-chan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Overwatch coins purchased or redeemed from the Xbox store are for Xbox consoles only. You must launch the game on an Xbox console for the coins to be redeemed to your Overwatch account. Once they're redeemed on console, they'll be available on PC too.

If you don't have access to a console, you may request a refund for the coins: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Xbox overwatch coins

Hello Spence R, my name is Zahir

You are correct, it could be a server issue and restarting the game or the xbox it should reflect. According to the Blizzard support website, the delay in showing your latest coin purchases or earned credits takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. Usually, the coins will show up on their own after 24 hours.

Overwatch Coins purchased on Battle.net, Xbox, and PlayStation will be shared across all three platforms, meaning any Overwatch Coins you purchase on one of these platforms can be used on all of them. Overwatch Coins redeemed and/or purchased on Battle.net, Xbox, and PlayStation will not be accessible on Nintendo's eShop. Overwatch Coins redeemed and/or purchased on Nintendo's eShop can only be used for in-game purchases on Nintendo eShop.

You can view your Overwatch Coins total in the Battle.net Desktop App, or through Battle.net Account Management. Note that Overwatch Coins purchased on Nintendo's eShop will not be displayed in your Overwatch Coins total, however any Overwatch Coins earned through game play on Nintendo Switch will be displayed.

Content from in-game purchases made with Overwatch Coins on any platform will be accessible across linked accounts on all platforms (Battle.net, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo). Overwatch Coins earned in-game will also be accessible across linked accounts on all platforms (Battle.net, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo).

If you are still having this issue please contact blizzard below link

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/319162

Thank you
Thema:

1. Why I didn't find a overwatch coins in Microsoft reward ??? - Similar Threads - Why didn't find

2. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  3. why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know: I am super mad my mom made this account when I was 7 in 2017 and now I get suspended for a gamer pic I didn't know was inappropriate I appealed for it, and guess what denied I can't believe it I...
  4. Why didn't I get money back when I refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get money back when I refunded: When I refunded a game my money didn't get deposited back in my card 1584958d-0aa8-4148-95c2-a29ab8b3b4cd
  5. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?: Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was...
  6. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  7. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  8. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  9. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  10. Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?: I bought minecraft java and bedrock a while ago and I am pretty sure before June six(the minecraft vanilla cape date). I still haven't recieved it. Could you possibly let me know when I bought...