Why I can't watch FXnow on my Xbox one?

Discus and support Why I can't watch FXnow on my Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys. I got a DNS code to work on my Xbox one from the UK. When I want to stream The Simpsons episode on FXNOW it sayings: FXNOW is having trouble... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael eRs-96C59D09-DD6E-4A70-B67E-B9F9A6905894, May 17, 2018.

1. Why I can't watch FXnow on my Xbox one?

Hi Guys. I got a DNS code to work on my Xbox one from the UK. When I want to stream The Simpsons episode on FXNOW it sayings: FXNOW is having trouble retrieving this video, please try again. If the issure persists please email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I got a acc on
    Fxnow really to goe it not working. It the IPV4 settings the issues or the Xbox ban the DNS code on them Xbox One?

:)

Michael eRs-96C59D09-DD6E-4A70-B67E-B9F9A6905894, May 17, 2018
  2. FXNOW?

When I launch FXNOW, it only shows american horror story. How do i watch other shows?

scoobydrewdrew, May 17, 2018
  3. Video apps not showing up

Just tried to get the fxnow app to watch always sunny, but when I try to browse for video apps it says no content. I don't get it. Sports and music works fine, but I can't find any video apps at all. What should I do?

YAPAPIESENBERG, May 17, 2018
  4. VoodooGTS Win User

does Xbox One support Direct TV?

It would be nice if I can get my Xbox one to use apps like foxnow and fxnow but direct TV is not supported.
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Affiliate marketing in the next gen era

The ads i keep seeing on my Dashboard is one for Mixer to watch Ninja xD Why would i want to watch him xD can't stand the guy
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Why can't I watch crtv on xbox one?

Hey Box!

Thanks for the reply! This could be on the updates end so we suggest trying a reset to make sure the Operating System isn't the issue.

Since the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a

Soft Factory Reset
    (while keeping games and apps) IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
  7. Ackis Win User

I'm not familiar with CRTV, but to help future people out, is it giving any error messages, or doing anything abnormal other than not playing videos?
  8. Lunch Box1912 Win User

No error message, the video player opens on the page, and the loading loop arrow on the video player just loops and loops never playing the video.

It used to work before the last update to Edge.
Thema:

Why I can't watch FXnow on my Xbox one?

1. Why I can't watch FXnow on my Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why can't watch

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  8. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  9. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  10. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...: Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One and Series XlS though. A bunch of people...